Thread: Hey whats up im UnReAL | Forums

hey frag dolls whats up? i wanted to kno if any of you want to get together online sometime to play some unreal tournament 2004 or counter strike or ect. It would be kool. Just message me back if you want to play some games online or sumthing.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hey frag dolls whats up? i wanted to kno if any of you want to get together online sometime to play some unreal tournament 2004 or counter strike or ect. It would be kool. Just message me back if you want to play some games online or sumthing.

I have played CS and UR, however I only go back to them when I am very bored. I am the type of gamer that always moves to the newest and best game out there.

That means get GR2 and Halo!

koo im going to get halo 2 tomorrow so mabey we could arranged something and kick some butt. Or you will probalby kick myne lol

newr is not always better valk.

Hey unreal welcome to.... THE FRAGDOLLS! DUM DUM DUM......

LOL to tell u the truth i heard about these girls in the electronic game monthly magazine because they kicked the krap out of the EM TEAM. Nice job girls i give ya props!!

Ya same here. I even wrote a little post about it. Its named "hey girls". or somethin like that.

IVE been bored for too many days and wanted to face anoynoe in any game online. just post here if u want to take me on or want to play as a team mate Pe@cE From UnRe@L