Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.U.S.E. Unit Viewer | Forums

Spreadsheet request sent by PM
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by RawKryptonite:
    Think there are any plans to add units?
    An engineer class for constructing roads/clearing forests, and another for bridge building and taking out bridges would be a nice addition. That is, if it's possible to manipulate the map like that in the game.
    Dude this isnt Company of Heroes

Thanks for editing out the email addresses Mr Shade, and for education in PMing on Ubi's forums .

Plz post a link of spread sheet.

Also i think the idea of blowing out bridges is brilliant! That would add a whole new aspect to the game. Maybe it could be an option for the admin that is hosting the match.

Hi, Can someone explain to me the follwoing:
    On PS#, when I press the tab, I get the stats on a unit. In the stats I see shields number 1 to 5. What are these? Thanks

Originally posted by hadath2004:
    Hi, Can someone explain to me the follwoing:
    On PS#, when I press the tab, I get the stats on a unit. In the stats I see shields number 1 to 5. What are these? Thanks
    Its the armor rating, lighter tanks generally have armor 1 medium tanks have armor 2-3 (mostly 3 though), heavy tanks have armor 4 and super heavy tanks have armor 5. There are many exceptions to this though, the British standard Medium tank has armor 1, the French light tank has armor 2 etc.
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

i hope when they make another patch or another ruse game they let you control or make naval units

also you can send units that you already upgraded like the priests which are US armored artielery can stil be made even if the M40's have been researched beacuse the priests cost $5 less than the M40's and will be very useful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12