Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.U.S.E. Unit Viewer | Forums

Originally posted by alcide_:
    the BPT team has made a tool to review/compare the RUSE units .
    we hope you enjoy it:
    http://burningphoenixteam.xooi...Ruse-Unit-viewer.htm

a screenshot:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Think there are any plans to add units?
    An engineer class for constructing roads/clearing forests, and another for bridge building and taking out bridges would be a nice addition. That is, if it's possible to manipulate the map like that in the game.

Is there a way to turn on working resizing (or scrolling) with this tool? My screen only supports 1280x800, which means that this tool covers my full screen and still I can't switch units with the second screen because my task bar covers it.

Nice effort! Thank you!

This is brilliant - I've actually popped the data in here into a spreadsheet, to make it easier to compare larger amounts of data - still working out how to put it on the web though, but if anyone wants a copy they're welcome to it, just let me know and I'll shoot you an email.

Originally posted by Axe_99au:
    This is brilliant - I've actually popped the data in here into a spreadsheet, to make it easier to compare larger amounts of data - still working out how to put it on the web though, but if anyone wants a copy they're welcome to it, just let me know and I'll shoot you an email.
    I'd love to have a spreadsheet copy. My email is [email address removed]

Thanks in advance!

Sent . Remember it's all based on Burning Phoenix's work - I just find this more useful for analysis. Might be worth editing out your email from that msg as well, email in public place on internet often means more spam .

Edit - just had a look, didn't realise you couldn't PM on these forums. If anyone wants a copy, just shoot an email to [email address removed] with something clearly non-spam (RUSE unit stats or similar) in the subject line, and I'll flick you the file. It's not terribly pretty, but all the data is in there .

I have removed your email address from your post - for your own safety.

Crawler bots may harvest it - and send you some nasty spam..

People are able to PM on the forum - just click the person's name - and choose 'invite to private topic'

That's the PM feature - and much safer than posting your email address on a public forum

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    I have removed your email address from your post - for your own safety.

Crawler bots may harvest it - and send you some nasty spam..

People are able to PM on the forum - just click the person's name - and choose 'invite to private topic'

That's the PM feature - and much safer than posting your email address on a public forum
    Thanks. But this is my Internet Email address. Its been there for the last 20 years on the Internet. So I wouldn't be worried.

We routinely remove ALL email addresses - since somepeople don't understand the risk.. and would complain if we didn't protect their interests.

If you want to share your email details with people - please use the PT option

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast