Thread: A couple of questions for any of you helpful souls out there... | Forums

1) Is there a way to change the paint scheme of your aircraft? The selection tab in the "Payload" screen doesn't work, either in campaign or single missions. Come to think of it, I can't alter the loadouts either. Is there a point to the "Payload" screen?...

2) What size does the pilot photo and the squadron patch need to be, and what directories do I place them in? I didn't see this in the readme or the manual, but I may have missed it...

3) Are there any good campaigns for the Su-33 or the MiG-29 available, and if so, where?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Cheers,
    Two-Badge
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

1) Is there a way to change the paint scheme of your aircraft? The selection tab in the "Payload" screen doesn't work, either in campaign or single missions. Come to think of it, I can't alter the loadouts either. Is there a point to the "Payload" screen?...

2) What size does the pilot photo and the squadron patch need to be, and what directories do I place them in? I didn't see this in the readme or the manual, but I may have missed it...

3) Are there any good campaigns for the Su-33 or the MiG-29 available, and if so, where?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Cheers,
    Two-Badge

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Two-Badge:
    1) Is there a way to change the paint scheme of your aircraft? The selection tab in the "Payload" screen doesn't work, either in campaign or single missions. Come to think of it, I can't alter the loadouts either. Is there a point to the "Payload" screen?...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After you have opened a mission (you'll be brought to the theater view) hit Control Shift + C to 'Classify the mission. You enter a password twice, then click OK. Immediately after that do a Control Shift + D to 'Declassify' the mission. You need to reenter your chosen password then click OK. On the Theater View click on the icon of your A/C and select PAYLOAD. Now you can modify the payload and the skin.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>2) What size does the pilot photo and the squadron patch need to be, and what directories do I place them in? I didn't see this in the readme or the manual, but I may have missed it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The defaul folder location is C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On\PilotLogBook\Pilots . And the size is 127 X 127.

http://www.blitzpigs.com

P4 2.4
    Kingston 1024 Mb DDR 2700
    NVidia GeForce Ti 4600
    Sound Blaster 5.1
    Abit BH7 motherboard
    Western Digital Caviar 7200 rpm HDD

[This message was edited by BPLIzard on Sat January 03 2004 at 10:49 AM.]