Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Who here does model planes - PART THIRTEEN | Forums

ytareh, you might want to update your sig, Hunter's site has been dead for ages.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi all ive been away a good while (ive been very ill) but im back and ive these two birds to show you My 1/48 Tamiya F-15C which has taken 7 months of work i had to make a few sections inside the f-15 to accommodate the brass rods and i got a replacement canopy from Uk Tamiya this is the 1st bird ive sprayed using my new iwata airbrush and also a monogram 1/48 Typhoon which i used my trusty old badger to paint her for the last time. Now im working on a italeri euro fighter which i plan to put on a display base with the other typhoon.

Very impressive work well executed!!

Niiiiiiiice!!

"You need to get out and **** more, L_F m8."

Fourteen months after starting the build it's finally done. Good part of the time went to searching for replacement tracks, though, as the kit's tracks were too short. I actually don't have much interest in modelling ATM (too much stress at work), but I finally forced myself to finish this project and close the gap on the model rack.It's a Panzer IV Ausf. F of 14th Panzer Division and Landsers of 1st SS Motorized Infantry Division "Leibstandarte" which took part in the capture of Berdyansk on the coast of Sea of Azov in October 1941. Two soviet armies were encircled and successively destroyed by other units of Army Group South.

Initially there were four infantrymen but in the end I left it at three.
    Last edited by csThor; 07-17-2012 at 06:15 PM.

My Modelling Workbench

Nice work guys !

That's great work, Thor.

"You need to get out and **** more, L_F m8."

Hey Buglord,

How was the Monogram Tiffie to build? I've built 2 Hasegawa bubbletops and just loved that kit.
    I've been wanting to build a modern jet and seeing your F-15 has just sparked my quest to find a good jet kit. Awesome work.

TEAM PACIFIC

Thankyou all Skunk i found the monogram kit not too bad ,had to do some filling here and there and it has raised panel lines but i did my best with it. And the F-15 was a tamiya kit and i had to do a fair bit of filling and sanding on this bird also had to rescribe a few panel lines due to filling to get things lined up right also i had to get a replacement canopy because i lost the whole sprue somehow?
    If your going for a jet i suggest either a hasegawa or italeri kits as the quality is better , tamiya make great kits but there F-15 needs a lot of work. heres my italeri 1/48 Tornado ECR.

Thor , well done on your Panzer and diorama, great detailing on the panzer i like the weathering you have done its not to heavy and i like the overall display, the plaque is a nice touch as well, great work m8.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast