Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here does model planes - PART THIRTEEN | Forums

I would say wow is an understatement. That is a shed load of work, I would have like to see a "work in progress" for this!!

my last 12 hours

this one im selling it to my mom for 10 euro of material humm maybe 15

i plan to sell them on ebay:

painting hits in ebay: 50000
    sculptures hits on ebay: 2000

painted sculptures : 63

First decent light for a while couldn't resist any longer.

Re-did a Reaper Mini I wasn't that happy with and finished the squire/pageboy that came with her...

One more Reaper to go then back to the placcy knights - unless I open a plane or a tank...

Haven't done any modelling over the last few weeks. Too much stress at work so I prefered some "brainless" things to spend my freetime on. But I did buy a few things for better photos ...

The base for my Panzer IV F is coming along nicely.

The figures require a bit more work ... this is just to check how it's going to look like once it's finished.

Looking good!

The figures require a bit more work ... this is just to check how it's going to look like once it's finished
    I think the whole thing is looking pretty good, love the ground work

Nice work on that tank, Thor. I keep chewing on the idea of getting one, but I feel I would need to make a diorama like that to make it interesting. I'm just too much of a plane-guy at heart.

Nice work on the figures LF. I've tried my first figure - Airfix's common RAF pilot that appears in every kit. It's HARD! You're doing admirably.

Well, I've finally managed to complete another build. This is the Heller NiD-622 that I posted about earlier.

As always, critiques are welcome!

This is my first base. I hope to make more and improve them in the future. Here it is with my Ki-51 that I posted a long time ago:

That Frenchie's a beauty! Neat base, too.

Yeah both planes gorgeous!

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast