Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HAWX 2 Feedback and Bug reports. | Forums

Please post all feedback and/or Bug reports relating to HAWX2 in this thread.

If you are posting a Bug report, please post the format of the game and all other available info, to best help the Developers and Support.

Please do not make new threads for feedback and other issues, since those will be closed and replies moved here were possible.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Please post all feedback and/or Bug reports relating to HAWX2 in this thread.

If you are posting a Bug report, please post the format of the game and all other available info, to best help the Developers and Support.

Please do not make new threads for feedback and other issues, since those will be closed and replies moved here were possible.

I use the Saitek Cyborg F.L.Y.9 Wireless Flight Stick for all my flight sims on the xbox 360.
    I got hawx 2 today an i cant use my flightstick i have it in mode 1 an on the saitek control setting in options but for some reason it constantly pulls to the right i cant even get off the runway could you sort this please

The Typhoon handles well, seems like some thought has gone into it.

love the game i hated the demo so looks like the gane turned out great nothing to complain about so far

Regarding bugs

Xbox 360 version - despite the fact I have the Expert "Assistance Off" option selected (and saved) in Game Settings, I always have to go back into the menu every time I start a new session to switch it, as it reverts to the normal Assistance Off mode.

By new session I mean every time I turn on the console to play. I don't know if the option is linked to the difficulty settings, because I selected Expert A-off mode before playing the game whatsoever. Maybe the code glitches if you don't wait until later to make this change?

Another glitch I have discovered is on the Trident level (defending fleet with the Harrier) - in the cockpit view, as I started the mission, the ground beneath the plane was simply black squares with textures missing, and disappearing as I advanced above the terrain. A view switch eliminated this however.

Furthermore, and I AM counting this as a glitch/technical oversight as it really should be rectified, is the fact the game doesn't ship with a GAMMA SLIDER!

I have a Panasonic Viera 46" Plasma TV, on which some things show up quite dark compared to an LCD TV - it's annoying this can't be adjusted within the game with reference art to ensure we're playing the game with the correct settings. HAWX 2 is a LOT darker than the first game visually as most levels are cloudy, in less tropical surroundings.

LAST but not least (more of a request) GIVE US AN ACTIVE VIEW SWITCH USING L3. I've heard developers say the player "might" accidentally press L3 while maneuvering the aircraft, but I really don't see this happening - I've never done it, especially not on the 360, whose joystick buttons offer slightly more resistance than the Dual Shock 3.

Best of luck with these issues devs!
    PSN ID: Eroticnightmares
    HAWX CALLSIGN: Putin

Just to clarify something before there's confusion - the bug I just reported - the Expert Off mode is "saved" visually between sessions, that is to say the text says Expert Mode, yet the gameplay is "Normal" - just going into the menu (Game Settings) alone rectifies this, and I don't have to switch back and forth in the settings menu. Which makes it extra weird.
    PSN ID: Eroticnightmares
    HAWX CALLSIGN: Putin

I dont know if you deal with this but theres two achievements on the xbox 360 that are both glitchy.

The first achievement is the No assistance (60 minutes in Assistance off mode).

This is glitched if you have started co op with a friend, it locks the achievement so it will not unlock. You will complete the challenge but no achievement will unlock. Yes I am trying it in the story mode.
    You will only get the achievement is if you delete your save and start a new game then fly for 60 minutes.

The second achievement is the Peripheral Vision (Fly faster than Mach 2 for 60 minutes) will not unlock at all.

Both of them the achievements do not unlock when you complete the challenges.

xbox 360 No assistance,Peripheral Vision achievements :/ :/ :/

I would like to suggest (in a future update) that Hawx 2 expand the multiplayer into more game modes such as free for all or search and destroy an also expand the amount of players on each team because theres not nearly enough planes to get in a real dog-fight.

I hope you reply or meet my suggstion because the multiplayer can get a bit repetitive and not very thrilling.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast