Thread: Stuck in D'ni | Forums

Could someone give me an idea as to what to do in D'ni? I've got my KI and can go to 3 useless balconies, plus Bevin and the Ferry Terminal (nice shot of Kerath's Arch, sure looks different than BoA's illustration ). I've completely searched both areas 5 times, and all I found was: some odd "radio" room in Bevin, lamp switches for the "park" in Bevin, a seemingly pointless "classroom" in Bevin, and a link to Teledahn with a Relto Page (dock) in Ferry Terminal.

What am I actually supposed to do?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Could someone give me an idea as to what to do in D'ni? I've got my KI and can go to 3 useless balconies, plus Bevin and the Ferry Terminal (nice shot of Kerath's Arch, sure looks different than BoA's illustration ). I've completely searched both areas 5 times, and all I found was: some odd "radio" room in Bevin, lamp switches for the "park" in Bevin, a seemingly pointless "classroom" in Bevin, and a link to Teledahn with a Relto Page (dock) in Ferry Terminal.

What am I actually supposed to do?

There's a Relto Page to be found in the 'water garden' in Bevin.

To find more clues, you'll have to read someone's journal very carefully. If you don't know what I mean: you'll have to look sharper, for it's in an office you have already visited in Ages Beyond Myst. The visitor list on the imager in Bevin may also give you an idea.

Ehhh...

I'm afraid I haven't visited any office. I assume by "looking sharper" you mean "Douglas Sharper". Is it his office?

Do I have to finish the 4 AbM Ages to get to that office? I thought one could play all 3 "paths" from the beginning onwards...

The office is in the same place as it was and is just as reachable. New content perhaps?

Luton UK. GMT. MO:UL KI #: 01945979 Cocoa Parties Unlimited!

Yes, I meant Douglas Sharper's office; you can go there from Teledahn.

Part 3, "The Path of the Shell", can be played almost independently from the other two parts. You do need to have access to your Relto to get started. And towards the end, there is an optional bit that requires that you have finished one of the ages from part 1, "Ages Beyond Myst".

Part 2, "To D'ni", however, requires that you have more or less finished "Ages Beyond Myst", for the main "quest" in To D'ni will take you to all ABM ages, or places in Ae'gura (the D'ni city) you can only get to from those ages.

Thanks, I'm off to Teledahn then.