Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to Get rid of BAD language for you kiddies out there | Forums

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by piro53:
    look bad words are bad words... and i think society only makes them bad... a word is a word any word can be bad.. i meen come on.. ok a nine year old..... just explain to him and tell him once that he cannot say thoughs words at all... i know parents and everytihng trying to set an example blah blah blah... but why not just explain to him?.... ok i have a brother he is THREE.... my mom swears all the time... he said it one day and of cource my mom didnt get mad cuz it was her fault anyways... but if your kid understands punishment and respects your words thand you tell him not to say thoughs words then he shouldnt say them.... but of cource if he keeps saying it then of cource thats another matter.... that my thoughts anyways ... cya </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I heard those words from my parents and they told me not to say them...let's just say when I was 3, honest to God, 3! I was playing catch with my Dad, and I put down the ball walked up to him and said, wait a minute, I gotta take a ****!

"The BIA Forum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy!"

Yes, I built this: Intel Q6600 @ Stock, EVGA 8800GT SC edition 679/1697/1000, 2gb OCZ RAM DDR2 800, all in an EVGA nForce 680i Sli motherboard!

Tired of all the
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shameful_larva:

Well, I heard those words from my parents and they told me not to say them...let's just say when I was 3, honest to God, 3! I was playing catch with my Dad, and I put down the ball walked up to him and said, wait a minute, I gotta take a ****! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Loooooooooooolllllll.My 1st swear was when i waz playin Supermario on N64 and i said *uck but very loud.

How old are you shameful_larva???
    you shouldnt be playin that game...........
    bunny killin`s my fav hobby

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oklahoma_Ryan:
    How old are you shameful_larva???
    you shouldnt be playin that game........... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm 14 years old, what's it to ya?!

"The BIA Forum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy!"

Yes, I built this: Intel Q6600 @ Stock, EVGA 8800GT SC edition 679/1697/1000, 2gb OCZ RAM DDR2 800, all in an EVGA nForce 680i Sli motherboard!

Tired of all the

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123