Thread: MP Game Modes | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Exert from the game manual:
    Capture the Flag page 14
    Capture the opposing team's flags as many times as possible within the time limit. Etc. etc. etc.

Coliseum page 15
    Enter the arean and test your skills against individual opponents in front of an audience of other players.
    Now is this gonna happen or is it a misprint? Or is it the fact that Kuju is to lazy to work on the things that has been promised by Ubisoft in the game manual. For that matter, are they even working on fixing the issues people have been screaming about in MP, i.e. Lorb power. I feel they are not long for the game development trade. No disrespect to Ubisoft, but maybe they should had tried to go with Grin, at least they support GRAW.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Zombie Squad Commander
    http://darkmessiah.zombie-squad.org/forum/index.php
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Exert from the game manual:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Capture the Flag page 14
    Capture the opposing team's flags as many times as possible within the time limit. Etc. etc. etc.

Coliseum page 15
    Enter the arean and test your skills against individual opponents in front of an audience of other players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now is this gonna happen or is it a misprint? Or is it the fact that Kuju is to lazy to work on the things that has been promised by Ubisoft in the game manual. For that matter, are they even working on fixing the issues people have been screaming about in MP, i.e. Lorb power. I feel they are not long for the game development trade. No disrespect to Ubisoft, but maybe they should had tried to go with Grin, at least they support GRAW.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Zombie Squad Commander
    http://darkmessiah.zombie-squad.org/forum/index.php

CTF is coming with the next (or this) patch, don't remember, and they'll probably implement Coliseum too. They weren't because of the lack of time I think <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

WWRTFABATMKUITGS

Well really, if Kuju cannot get their time management skills right, even just from a buisness point of view, they seem doomed to fail.

Some may say that what makes a company sucessful is not biting off more than you can chew. Seems that Kuju ordered a whole extra main course....<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Well that's why independency is great. S2Games pushed Savage 2 forward for like an year or something because their initial time calculations for it had a really "gross mistake" <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

WWRTFABATMKUITGS