Thread: Weapons/gear loadout customization. | Forums

You know how in Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 you can customize what weapons/gear your each trooper in your team gets? Now wouldn't that be cool for a presistant RTS game like this? Especially for veteran and SF units? I read that you can customize your army in certain ways according to lead designer De Plater in an EGM interview - De Plater, lead designer, says this creates a "Pokémon-like" ownership of your units, and will influence tactics greatly. "It's a battalion that you own," says de Plater. "You can personalize it. You can customize it. You can choose its motto and its heraldry. You can change its composition and abilities."

So you think that weapons and gears will be part of this customization feature?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You know how in Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 you can customize what weapons/gear your each trooper in your team gets? Now wouldn't that be cool for a presistant RTS game like this? Especially for veteran and SF units? I read that you can customize your army in certain ways according to lead designer De Plater in an EGM interview - De Plater, lead designer, says this creates a "Pokémon-like" ownership of your units, and will influence tactics greatly. "It's a battalion that you own," says de Plater. "You can personalize it. You can customize it. You can choose its motto and its heraldry. You can change its composition and abilities."

So you think that weapons and gears will be part of this customization feature?

I'm gonna chalk this one up to not knowing the search button exists. This subject has been gone over many times (in too much detail, if I may add).