16 13.56%
  • an awful game

12 10.17%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT UNBIASED POLL!! ALL REGISTER YOUR VOTE | Forums

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Get a life....
    Get a hobby...
    Get bent...., but for Gods sakes; donâ´t pollute the forums with this infantile filth.....

Originally posted by DawgFace:
    Get a life....
    Get a hobby...
    Get bent...., but for Gods sakes; donâ´t pollute the forums with this infantile filth.....
    Offended by a simple poll thats open to everyone without bias. Maybe you should remove your own infantile **** from the forums.

yep i agree with Dogma nothing wrong in checking what the peeps think ...sometimes the basic questions offer very revealing information

Banned
    Originally posted by TerminalDogma:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DawgFace:
    Get a life....
    Get a hobby...
    Offended by a simple poll thats open to everyone without bias. Maybe you should remove your own infantile **** from the forums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed. it was dawgface that was being infantile

Geez Dawg. How is a simple, unbiased poll infantile filth to you?

got any Valium at home?

Sleepdoc

hmm, no comment from DawgFace... thanks for positive support, ill explain what i'm trying to do here, by simply trying to get a basic opinion of everyone who reads this board. I dont want details, or bug info, likes, dislikes, detailed opinions... Just a simple, basic vote from everyone who reads these forums, Its going to be a kind of round-up final(ish) post for me,

I would really like to see this stickied to be honest with you

I'd really like GRiN to see what everyone thinks. ...Its like this, If I manufactured and sold something, then read alot of good and bad comments, with so many different views, Its alot to take on board, alot to consider. I would simply want to know (as a basis) Is it?

a) Excellent
    b) Good
    c) OK
    d) Bad
    e) Awful

to get a feel for what people think in general. A basic and uncomplicated view as good grounding to learn from and maybe not make the same mistakes with future projects, or build on current success. I'm sure theres a saying out there something along the lines of "less said the better" but I cant think of a better one right now. So please vote, dont flame or abuse, just vote! maybe this could be one of the most constructive posts on this board? Im done venting my complaints about GR:AW, I really (reeeaallly) would like to keep this game in my collection, I ^^ LOVE ^^ my games and gaming in general, I just want to know what you guys think. Thats it.

EDIT: to all those that have voted thank you, but something does concern me, currently this post has 142 views but only 19 votes, this forum is about YOUR opinions guys you must VOTE!!! whats the point in being here otherwise?

just trying to keep this poll alive and at the top of the board

MODERATORS PLEASE STICKY!!

it would be nice if you would stop asking everyone to vote in everythread you come across.

Quit spaming in other threads ****ing n00b. Use the "find" tab, theres been 50 of these polls in the last week.

Please stop using words like Vegas and Tactical Shooter in the same sentence.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast