Thread: Irony with the laser mic? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

In the first SC i had *zero* problems with the laser mic that so many people could not get to work. I tried to help and probably flamed a little. However, now the tables have turned and i cant get past the laser mic section on the train demo. I get the start of the conversation (not safe yadda yadd), then some stuff in German, being watched, must get off the train, yadda yadda. To me it seems like i get all the convo. There is a second or two pause between the stopage of talking (still have laser mic going) and that chic chiming in (end of signal), then the guy, "you blew it mission over." WTF?!

Mind you i have only tried this twice, both times same effect. Mind you, I dont have much patience with demos.
    --------------------------------------------

I hope Kimi doesnt edit this for "flaming"....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In the first SC i had *zero* problems with the laser mic that so many people could not get to work. I tried to help and probably flamed a little. However, now the tables have turned and i cant get past the laser mic section on the train demo. I get the start of the conversation (not safe yadda yadd), then some stuff in German, being watched, must get off the train, yadda yadda. To me it seems like i get all the convo. There is a second or two pause between the stopage of talking (still have laser mic going) and that chic chiming in (end of signal), then the guy, "you blew it mission over." WTF?!

Mind you i have only tried this twice, both times same effect. Mind you, I dont have much patience with demos.

I'm also wondering how I get that laser mic to work. I have got to follow that guy and trace that call. But then??
    I follow him and end up behind a bar... But how do I get that laser mic working.. Please help.

You use it just like the gun. Tab to switch between the gun and mic, then E to equip and fire away. You can also use the mouse wheel to scroll the zoom. Let me know if you figure out to get past that....
    --------------------------------------------

I hope Kimi doesnt edit this for "flaming"....

you have to stand really in front of the bar.. you might you wanna stand up because the guards don't notice anything..

Stand up. take that laser mic.. just zoom on to his head AND KEEP IT THERE.

If you go aiming at the other stuff it's useless...

It's a pretty long conversation to do it 3 times in a row 0_o

but ah well.. after that.... you'll find out...

yea just stand behind the bar, stand up or not doesnt matter. Then press and hold CTRL select Laser Mic with your mouse then release CTRL :P
    then you press "E" (equip button) then aim at the dude on the phone
    wait for it to end, and your done

(mission was to easy also on hard ^_^)