Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 2 PC Feedback/Bug Report | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

1. Arrow keys do not work in multiplayer, it acts as if WASD is the only way to walk in multiplayer.

2. The sensitivity does not go low enough in-game. If there's a console command, say so!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rtceL:
    1. Arrow keys do not work in multiplayer, it acts as if WASD is the only way to walk in multiplayer.

2. The sensitivity does not go low enough in-game. If there's a console command, say so! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not many keys on the right side of the keyboard works in MP.
    Us leftys uses the right side and arrows, Not working in MP makes me not go online.
    FIX ASAP!!!!!
    Mapping keys should work in MP as it does in SP.

no2: make a toggle for zooming, hate holding button. Its in crouch so why not in zooming???

Hi, hope this is where you want bug reports!

I'm running the Steam version of FC2, on XP Pro SP3, A64 X2 4200+ (@2.7GHz), 8800GTS 512, 2GB DDR400, and using the nv 178.13 drivers.

Getting BSODs referencing either nv4_disp.dll or Win32k.sys when loading a savegame (haven't noticed it in normal play yet). Anyone else having issues with the Steam version? Mine's also only listing ~3.5GB for the game's install size - I thought it was supposed to be ~12GB installed?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Ok, heres my situation. I play FC2 for about 20-30 minutes and my framerate drops from 60 to about 5 and the only way to fix this is to reload the engine. I dont know if anyone else is having this problem. My specs are as follows.
    Vista 32
    Intel Q6600
    3Gig DDR2
    Intel Extream Mobo
    Nvidia 8800 512 GTX X2
    500GigHdd
    HT Claro Omega Soundcard

All drivers are updated. No crazy background tasks running. Non-Steam version.

I am also having keybind issues... I setup KeyPad 7 to move to other seat in vehicle and KeyPad 4 to exit vehicle and neither work, had to map them to none KeyPad keys... whats odd though is some of the KeyPad bindings work. Very querky.

Also, can we please get the game to allow being able to run and strafe at same time? Kinda corny ya stop running just because you strafe.

Far Cry 2: Steam Version
    Vista 32 (although, OS doesn't matter for this bug report)
    GeForce 8800 GTX
    Intel Q9550 2.83GHZ Quad-Core.
    4.00 GB Ram

There is an issue that several people I know have had where the game will play smoothly and then freeze for a few seconds, and then go back to playing smoothly. The freezing occurs roughly every 10 seconds.

The Windows Performance graph in the Task Manager shows the CPU usage going to 0% when these freezes occur. You can then see that the issue happens at regular, specific intervals.

This made me believe it was network related. I disabled my network card and the problem immediately went away.

My personal theory is that this is a problem with SecuRom, or another component of the game phoning home. However, that's just a theory.

I can't launch the map editor. It crashes after less than a second. I hear the music though. Sometimes i can see it, but the window is white and when i click it crashes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MERS0NIX:
    I can't launch the map editor. It crashes after less than a second. I hear the music though. Sometimes i can see it, but the window is white and when i click it crashes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same problem. worked fine with old nvidia drivers but Im not sure if the problem is with these fc2 nvidia beta drivers or did I just do something I dont remember.

I had no problems installing FC2 (via Steam). Everytime I play, the game works fine for ~10-15 minutes, then crashes my computer (just instantly restarts with no warning message). I just installed the newest ATI drivers today as well as updated to Windows .NET Framework v3.5.

Specs -
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 2046MB RAM
    Page File: 595MB used, 3345MB available
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    Card name: Radeon X1900 Series

I'm not running the game on anything crazy. 1440x900, with mostly med or low settings and 2xAA with HDR off.

Another problem I have is I cant exit a stationary turret. I have to reload a saved game

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast