Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 2 PC Feedback/Bug Report | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Please post here with feedback/bug reports on the PC version of Far Cry 2.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Please post here with feedback/bug reports on the PC version of Far Cry 2.

2 issues (PC Steam Ver):

1) Once i'm on a gun emplacement (mounted gun not on the truck) I can't escape. Meaning I hit the activate button on a base machine gun, and hitting the same button doesnt get me back to free movement. I tried every mapped button.

2) First time at the arms dealer near mike's i get a message saying the arms dealer is not there. i can jump on the computer but nothing new to buy. The bar is closed. Went to a safe house and tried coming back at 10pm, 12pm, 1pm, 11am and he's still not there. My objective is to 'meet with the arms dealer'. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

When i start my game not in menu just in Engine, my game freezes and the sound is lagging, But if i take the sound away it all works.

just happens in this game..

Got Asus P5k motherboard, Realtek hd, Audio Drivers v, 5.10.0.5391.
    Winxp 64bit

I got no idea yet how to fix it, On asus home page there is no new realtek drivers and the one on realtek homepage i can't install because i get blue-screen while installing.

Field of view is messed up in triple display resolutions (3072x768 & 3840x1024 etc). What's the console command to adjust field of view?

Also it seems with Vista a lot of people are getting a black windowed box with sound but no graphics when first launching the game. So far people have fixed it by either disabling Aero or adjusting the Gamerprofile's resolutions and fullscreen setting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roberellner:
    When i start my game not in menu just in Engine, my game freezes and the sound is lagging, But if i take the sound away it all works.

just happens in this game..

Got Asus P5k motherboard, Realtek hd, Audio Drivers v, 5.10.0.5391.
    Winxp 64bit

I got no idea yet how to fix it, On asus home page there is no new realtek drivers and the one on realtek homepage i can't install because i get blue-screen while installing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had the EXACT same problem with Mass Effect. Had to uninstall Vista and go back to XP. Tried 4 different sound cards including the on-board audio, removing/reinstaling drivers etc. Nothing worked. Not even the patch for ME fixed it. I was really ****ed at the time. Hope that's not the case for you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by huuuutiepoootie:
    Field of view is messed up in triple display resolutions (3072x768 & 3840x1024 etc). What's the console command to adjust field of view? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you using softth? I have a triple-head setup but haven't tried it with FC2 yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by grmreapr:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by huuuutiepoootie:
    Field of view is messed up in triple display resolutions (3072x768 & 3840x1024 etc). What's the console command to adjust field of view? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you using softth? I have a triple-head setup but haven't tried it with FC2 yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm using the hardware triplehead2go, was hoping/assuming that since Farcry 1 and both crysis'es supported that resolution with proper aspect ratio this one would too. Once fixed it'll be great though I'm sure.

Yeah it's so evil this is the only game this happend in.. I just hope a fix or some one know how to fix it in a week or so.

Dx10 mode, HDR is greyed out but appears to be checked. is it on? Had it setup to run HDR only with Bloom unchecked. And it resulted in a black screen with interact icons still showing up. Had to turn Bloom back on to be able to play.

Dismount a turret, I got my "numpad enter" set for interact. Yet gotta use E to leave a turret.

Vista Aero desktop issues. I got the game to run by disabling visual themes.

The game defaults to 1280x960 for me and if I try to switch to 1280x1024 it goes to black screen and have to end task.

- specs -
    Vista home pre. 64bit
    a8n32 sli deluxe
    amd x2 4200
    4gb drr
    bfg 8800 gts 640mb - beta farcry2 drivers
    bfg physx
    sb x-fi xtrememusic

Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast