Thread: RS3: BA Servers | Forums

Banned
    I was sad to see only 3 servers (dedicated) up last night. Started up mine and played all night long w/ it being full. Everyone in my list was on H2 and I don't think they can recieve VM's like here in RS3:BA - anyone know?

I never see anyone playing RS3: BA from these forums either. Do you guys/girls play at certain times? I'm usually on around 7pm Eastern time so if you see my dedicated up and running jump in! My clan is pretty much gone too because of H2 so I am, more than likely, going to start up a new one. If there are any other dedicated to playing RS3: BA before H2 than let me know and or add me to your FL.

~peace out ~
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    I was sad to see only 3 servers (dedicated) up last night. Started up mine and played all night long w/ it being full. Everyone in my list was on H2 and I don't think they can recieve VM's like here in RS3:BA - anyone know?

I never see anyone playing RS3: BA from these forums either. Do you guys/girls play at certain times? I'm usually on around 7pm Eastern time so if you see my dedicated up and running jump in! My clan is pretty much gone too because of H2 so I am, more than likely, going to start up a new one. If there are any other dedicated to playing RS3: BA before H2 than let me know and or add me to your FL.

~peace out ~

XyZspineZyX
    What gametypes do you play?
    Mostly I search for Total Conquest and Retrival.

Banned
    I mostly play Team Survival, but last night there was nobody on. There was prob one server full for Team Survival. I will start up a Total Conquest server tonight and play that so look for me if you are on.

if you mods play i'd like to check you out and see how you guys/girls play.

dedicated - CEMETARY GATES
    gamertag - floman82

XyZspineZyX
    I have mainly been playing Ghost Recon 2 lately

XyZspineZyX
    I do like BA don't much care for team servival. But Recon kicks "A" {if you know what I mean} and that is where Angel is most nights. Eastcoast 6pm