Thread: ruse no mouse pointe..r help me please | Forums

cant see my mouse. downloaded from steam/running windows 7 and when i go to play u cant see the friggin mouse pointer.. help me please
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

cant see my mouse. downloaded from steam/running windows 7 and when i go to play u cant see the friggin mouse pointer.. help me please

The same problem with the official release downloaded from steam. W7 64bit. Is there any solution?

I read a strange solution in French forum, but maybe. In windows, go to Config Panel > Display and choose smaller or medium option.

Hello, i'm having the same problem. Do you got any information about it? Thank you very much.

Banned

This has sometimes been a Known issue with RUSE. Try to change and Lower the in-game Screen Resolution, and then restart the game. You can adjust the Screen resolution back afterwards, if necessary.

Doing this may sometimes solve this Mouse pointer problem. Have you all tried re-installing the game again, if necessary ?

Also Go to Control Panel-->Display, and try to change the Font Size and appearance of your Desktop display properties to Small or Normal, under 'Appearance TAB'.

This method may sound a bit odd, but gamers have reported this method to work at least for this game.

Hi, you are the best, work very well. Thank you very much. When do you to need of the anything, please write for me. Bye

I have encountered the same problem of mouse pointer, and solved it by adjusting the font size on Windows 7 to "small" or "medium". However, my screen resolution is 19020x1080, and I really want to use large font size. Hope Ubisoft engineers can solve this problem by patch.