Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Issues With Graphics? | Forums

Banned
    Anyone else having the "red x" issue with smilies and other forum graphics like the IL-2 picture at the top of the forum not showing up since yesterday?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Anyone else having the "red x" issue with smilies and other forum graphics like the IL-2 picture at the top of the forum not showing up since yesterday?

Yep. Looks like the doomsayers were right. They're turning the lights off here.

"You need to get out and **** more, L_F m8."

Had it last night, but it seems to be fixed now. I was hoping that it would be permanently broken for Pirschjaeger's avatar

Banned
    Maybe the photo album that I created yesterday broke the bank. I'm still having the same issues today. Tried clearing my internet cache, but still no go.

Same here.

"You need to get out and **** more, L_F m8."

Banned
    Well, considering the veritable cornucopia of moderators that we have now, I'm sure that one of those fine persons will seek out an answer for us curious types.

Still fine for me. Mind you, I was on my home pc last night when I lost all the forum graphics like smilies, and now I'm on my work pc (shhh!). I'll have a look tonight when I get home, see if I still have all the graphics.

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mmitch10:
    Still fine for me. Mind you, I was on my home pc last night when I lost all the forum graphics like smilies, and now I'm on my work pc (shhh!). I'll have a look tonight when I get home, see if I still have all the graphics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you also view the photo album in the thread I started yesterday? I have the issue at work and also last night at home, unfortunately.

Banned
    http://forums.ubi.com/images/il2stur...eader_left.jpg &lt;----No Show

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common.../icon_wink.gif &lt;-----Shows

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif &lt;----No Show

I think I've narrowed it down to the images that reside in the forums.ubi.com/images folders that have the issue for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast