Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Communal Downgrade. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Well I don't see why everyone is putting up with 1.31 but just to let you know; patch 1.3 is lagless and buglesser. However there are only about 30 players on it. Just to let you know that 1.3 is open to everyone and we would love some more players on here.

Now, to flamers this is not an order it is an offer. Make what you will of this offer and make a decision. Oh and don't flame me for acting like the leader of 1.3 I couldn't figure out a way of saying this without it sounding like I was begging.
    ------------------------------
    Lie in the shadows and await your target! Oh and all that other ****.

GamerTag: Paulos234
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well I don't see why everyone is putting up with 1.31 but just to let you know; patch 1.3 is lagless and buglesser. However there are only about 30 players on it. Just to let you know that 1.3 is open to everyone and we would love some more players on here.

Now, to flamers this is not an order it is an offer. Make what you will of this offer and make a decision. Oh and don't flame me for acting like the leader of 1.3 I couldn't figure out a way of saying this without it sounding like I was begging.

If 1.31 bothers people that much they will go back on their own. If it doesnt, then quit encouraging people to roll back.

Splinter Cell Xtreme - Join, Post, Have Fun!

Webmaster and Founder of Splinter Cell Xtreme

Hey did I say no flame wars? You either accept this offer or you don't. So don't post unless it's constructive. Oh and I have known many players that have quit because of this new patch and won't play on 1.3 because there is no one on there but it seems that alot of people have switched over today. And I am telling people this so that they can come back if they want.

What about us people that are happy with 1.31? We are losing potential opponants and this thread probably wont help us. Like I said, if 1.31 is THAT bad, then people will roll back on their own.

Splinter Cell Xtreme - Join, Post, Have Fun!

Webmaster and Founder of Splinter Cell Xtreme

Look what you just said has no relevance to I my previous post. I am talking to the people that quit because of 1.31 and are waiting for 1.4 and I am telling them that 1.3 is playable and that they can come back.

stating the obvious is fun!

Click Here
    X-Fire Screenname: dvssk8er79
    X-Fire Nickname: S.a.S-Xietsu

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/philanthropy/Xietsuluger1.jpg[/IMG

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drjambi:
    However there are only about 30 players on it.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree.

----------------------------------------------------------

XFIRE: icebreaker007

How the hell do I return to 1.3 if I want? Just download the patch and install it?

no you have to uninstall the game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast