Thread: Hello out there | Forums

It has been a while since I stoped in to say hi. There are only a few names left that I know and certainly not as livley as I remember it. Hope all is well with everyone.

Catch ya on the flip side
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Is currently out of meaningful insights!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello Skylark. Nice of you to post here. I hope you will stop in and say hello once again soon. At least you did not get burned away as so many did in Texas. Still working for the hotels? Or have you been forced into something more strenuous like farm labor or ditch digging.

I am doing OK for my age and will soon be moving down to Arizona. My lungs don't like this high altitude living. I probably won't move into Texas as my brother lived in Dallas and Fort Worth area. Visiting him was OK but the humid and hot air isn't to my liking. But then Arizona has some very high temps. Can't win as each part of the country has its own weather extremes.

Post again and help the forum to stay alive.

Doggone, no edit on this forum. I always remember something right after I post.

On another post you said you had downloaded photo's to your facebook, I think.

If you have enough computer disk space you can download the PDF version of the Squee travels and have all the text you folks wrote plus all your pictures handy in one place.

Worth a thought Skylark.

Have a good day, or month, or years and a good life.

I would like to download the squee travels. I am still in hotels. No ditch digging for me. Arizona is hot but without the humidity you can cool off in the shade. I am in New Mexico these days. When you get into Arizona drop me a line. Maybe we can meet half way.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Is currently out of meaningful insights!

Hello Skylark. Just missed your appearance again. But I don't always come on this forum much any more.

Do you ever go the Discussion Forum where Princess and Ron were always available. If you can still go there and sign in then look into the 'The Squee Who Saw the World'. Look down to January 10, 2009. Then click on 'Squee travels book' and the download will begin. When it is all down you can save it to desk top or where ever you want it. I usually save to the desk top till I have time to look to see if it is all there. Never had any problems but I find it easier and if a problem I don't have to find where the PC put it.

What part of New Mexico did you move to. I am now in Casa Grande Arizona, about 45 minutes south of Phoenix. I am now 79 and counting. Doctors have now become my hobby and social activities group. Going anywhere now is not smart. Maybe some time in late fall or winter time. In October we go back to Cortez Colorado to winterize our house. Want to buy a large house on a half acre lot? If not maybe someone reading this forum would be interested. I would like to sell it so I don't have to go there quarterly to check it out.

I will drop in once in a while to see if you are still posting. I thought I had your email when you were still in Texas but now can't find it. So I will post here for now. Your email may still be on my old PC so I will look there tomorrow.

Take care. Don't like ditch digging apparently. That was part of my first job out of high school.
    Last edited by BobF; 09-07-2012 at 03:45 AM.