Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade Pre-Order Multiplayer Characters | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Apparently there is not a way to get a Ottoman Doctor as your multiplayer preorder character in the US, at least cheaply.

By ordering from Gamestop I should get a Jester. Does anyone who can get the Doctor, I suppose someone from the UK want to trade the codes? My Jester for your Doctor?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Apparently there is not a way to get a Ottoman Doctor as your multiplayer preorder character in the US, at least cheaply.

By ordering from Gamestop I should get a Jester. Does anyone who can get the Doctor, I suppose someone from the UK want to trade the codes? My Jester for your Doctor?

Region codes are not compatible with other regions. Cannot use a US code in the UK and vice versa.

Wait for the DLC to be released that has all the Pre-Order bonuses.

I hope they redesign the Hellequin.

Seems a little out of place to bring the Harlequin back without her.

XBL: Saracchio
    PSN: Saracchio
    Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper

Pre-order on steam and you get the Ottoman Doctor for just the standard price of $50

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201870/
    Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21
    "And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made, the game is not played alone. And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    - twenty | one | pilots

Yea... good point. Cept I want it for the PS3, not PC. I guess I should of specified. So does anyone know a way to get the ottoman doctor for ps3 other than waiting for it to be buyable as DLC? Any other preorders or special editions get it I could trade the USA code to Jester for?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldinguy:
    Yea... good point. Cept I want it for the PS3, not PC. I guess I should of specified. So does anyone know a way to get the ottoman doctor for ps3 other than waiting for it to be buyable as DLC? Any other preorders or special editions get it I could trade the USA code to Jester for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well considering this is the console forum, it should be expected that threads such as these are about the console versions of the game unless specified otherwise. You were not at fault.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Sorry, I (and most people) use this as the general AC forum.

and I forget that consoles exist from time to time.
    Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21
    "And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made, the game is not played alone. And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    - twenty | one | pilots

If you order online from the Ubisoft store you can get the doctor but Gamestop of the 3 options is the only one also bundled with the extra mission, weapon, and other items.

I tried to order from the Ubisoft website but it linked me to some game selling store from the UK and it was like $80 to get it shipped to america, and even then, would it be a european version if shipped from the UK and therefore a UK code that wouldn't give me the doctor?

Do you have a link for an american one?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast