Thread: Bleeding effect in real life, starting to get it! | Forums

Bleeding effect happened to me when I was walking around the mall. I could have sworn I started to hear the infamous whispers so I actually walked quickly to a nearby bench and sat down and proceeded to scan the people who walked past me.

Glad it's not just me. The other day I thought I heard voices so I turned around and punched my Mom in the face. The smoking gun was the cookies she brought me, clearly going for the incognito poison kill.

when i first got really hooked on the multiplayer and learned about the whipsers, i started hearing them in real life. bugged the hell out of me so i backed the playing time down a bit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IBYCFOTA:
    Glad it's not just me. The other day I thought I heard voices so I turned around and punched my Mom in the face. The smoking gun was the cookies she brought me, clearly going for the incognito poison kill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Laughed so hard I spilled my coffee, or LSHISMC for you internet kids.

I have Bleeding Effect...

I always see ghost of both Ezio and Altair, I get very violent and Arrogant as Altair...

I am very good at Parkour and Free-running, It seems that I have eagle vision.

and I also almost killed a guy because I thought he's a Templar like way before first Assassin's Creed was ever out....

What does this mean?

The thread-a-mancer returns!

I have a bunch of friends at school who play AC so every hour we give out contracts( from a 3rd party person) and we have to kill or be killed. ****ing awesome, lunchtime is much different now, I sit with my back to the wall.

DarkDreamer95's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DEMON-12_21_2O12 Go to original post
    when i first got really hooked on the multiplayer and learned about the whipsers, i started hearing them in real life. bugged the hell out of me so i backed the playing time down a bit
    That happened to me a bit :P Whispers, and once in a dream I saw a square button above a person's head. Obviously I waited for the focus....

Icecy67's Avatar Member
    lol ive always been paranoid/watching my back scopeing out everything think up any and every type of situation but afther playing acb it got worse and since ive been trained in mma and a ton of lethal ways 2 kill thats not good i almost killed my teacher cause for the 1st time in 4 years i let my gaured down when i was talking with friends and he made the mistake of grabbing me a lil to hard on my shoulder n b4 i could think i had grabed his arm pulled towards me snapped his elbow hit him in his throat hit him in his left lung kicked him behind his right kneecap n was all set up 2 snap his neck untill one of my friends called out and brang me back to reality all of it happend in the space of 5secs.
    Of course he had 2 go 2 the hospital cause his elbow was broken and of course i got arrested up but luckly he didn't press charges saying he knew not to sneak up on me but he made a mistake and it was cool cause i apologized about 20times n we had been cool b4 the incident this is a perfect example of why you should be completely cool with your teachers.

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    @MokaIthsilla - Please don't revive long dead threads .

Closed.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456