Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freezes in Driver San Francisco multiplayer | Forums

I see your problem, but we have found the solution ages ago, or rather the work-around. The trick is not to add too many friends. I had this happening too... when I visited the friends page the game froze.. I tried again and again and again and once it worked, it showed the friends page and I immediately deleted some people. Probably someone had deleted me. You can just hope. If for you it freezes in the lobby I guess its even worse, way too many people I guess? If you remember the username then look them up on the forum and hit them up to delete you, when you play DSF it automatically creates an account on this forum... good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jur1z View Post
    few days? its been like half year, and still cant play multiplayer with my new PC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9H8PzTicDQ

True words. I posted in your video my exact feelings. This is so dumb, a company that makes such great games ruins it all by stupid problems. And if they would listen to their customers and try and search for the cause of the problem I'd say oh well but they are doing NOTHING! Support just keeps telling me to close background programs and update drivers! They have been told since the first day this game was on the market that it is problematic, laggy and MP is crashing, but they do nothing... along with this stupid problem come the irritating lags... even some with high-end PCs can't run this game at 60 FPS because of lack of investment, and poor workaround, and the support are so bad - they aren't any help either, sometimes they even just ignore my tickets. This is driving me mad - Ubisoft should be sued for such obliviousness.

KINGmatan? Is it possible to sue together if enough people join in? Its time we show Ubisoft they can't take our money and get away with a game that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilworm1 View Post
    KINGmatan? Is it possible to sue together if enough people join in? Its time we show Ubisoft they can't take our money and get away with a game that doesn't work.
    I'm sorry man but I'm not 18 yet which means I can't sue them, and my parents probably won't have time, I just wish this thing would happen - if that's how they treat they customers they rather improve their service or stop it. As I mentioned before, they should be sued, in my opinion - they never listen to their customers and they don't treat them like they should, so I guess they have to learn it in the hard way, unfortunately... I didn't even get what I paid for - I can't play multiplayer, so why not just pirate the game? This is driving me mad...

Yea i saw your comment on YouTube, and i bought it too in Steam "Driver San Francisco - Deluxe Key - Preorder" paid double price for nothing! And i have high-end PC now i can play singleplayer with 120 fps

i got this message from support

Response Shane ****erill via Email 04/13/2012 10:21
    Hello Juris

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Driver: San Francisco.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

Regarding the problem you are having with your Steam game, please refer to the link below from the Steam Support website:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
    Shane
    Ubisoft Technical Support.
    -.-

have more info guys.. quoting from my thread

Quote Originally Posted by KINGmatan View Post
    Hey all,
    After digging in more to the issue I realised what the problem is - as soon as it connects to the server it freezes.

To test the what I tried is creating 2 rules in windows firewall to block driver.exe from connecting to the internet, but I didn't apply them yet. I let the game connect to multiplayer, and as soon it reached the lobby i minimized the game and applied the rules, and then the game didn't freeze. I could free roam for about a minute and then it kicked me back to the main menu because it couldn't connect.

For the devs, please fix this. It's not fair that I paid for something and I can't even use it.

I have enough of it. Yesterday, when I was playing normally, everything was cool, but when I blocked some guy, because he was too loud on microphone, when I turned game off and on again, it started to freezing in a lobby... And I cant do anything about it, I have only 2 friends, but earlier everything was alright. So nobody would tell me that reason of it is I have too many friends. I wrote to Ubi support, but I guess they wont tell me anything helpful.

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi Matiozo18, ensure you open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

@up I already did it, now Im waiting on answer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast