Thread: Another 3 word story..... | Forums

if anyone feels like it wanna do another 3 word story and ignore the stupid ones this time?....

There Was A.....

ATI 9200SE
    30 GIG HD
    2.3 AMD CPU
    512 2700 SDRAM
    SemPeR-Fi,Do oR DiE

You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..." From Apocalypse Now.

if anyone feels like it wanna do another 3 word story and ignore the stupid ones this time?....

There Was A.....

ATI 9200SE
    30 GIG HD
    2.3 AMD CPU
    512 2700 SDRAM
    SemPeR-Fi,Do oR DiE

You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..." From Apocalypse Now.

vast, endless desert

[This message was edited by BuddhaBing on Mon April 26 2004 at 01:58 PM.]

ahahhahah!! lets all laugh at the funny man!!!

ATI 9200SE
    30 GIG HD
    2.3 AMD CPU
    512 2700 SDRAM
    SemPeR-Fi,Do oR DiE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RoB.G:
    ahahhahah!! lets all laugh at the funny man!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Rob, didn't mean to rain on your parade. I'll edit the post.

Furious_Gopher's Avatar Senior Member
    in which a

large, disgruntled gopher

Gigabyte GA-8S661FX-M
    P4 2.4B @ 2982MHz w/ stock cooling
    768MB PC2100 DDR
    1x80GB & 1x60GB WD HDD
    Radeon 9600 Pro
    SB Audigy 2 NX

"Those who have long enjoyed such priveleges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." --Franklin D. Roosevelt

Furious_Gopher's Avatar Senior Member
    Ambushed an army

marching to the

Gigabyte GA-8S661FX-M
    P4 2.4B @ 2982MHz w/ stock cooling
    768MB PC2100 DDR
    1x80GB & 1x60GB WD HDD
    Radeon 9600 Pro
    SB Audigy 2 NX

"Those who have long enjoyed such priveleges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." --Franklin D. Roosevelt

flames of hell

ria.enigma
    Legion Of The Dragon
    Site Administrator

MappingCentral.com - Coming Soon!