Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Map Limit Increase | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I found the mod ver 1.4 and extracted it to
    C:\Program Files\ubisoft\farcry2\data_win32
    but I don't see the extra items or collections. did I miss a step?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

On the case of the 20 map limit. It seems i have 22 maps on mine. I dont know if that recent or what. Though i do have to and my clannies do as well have to make multiple accts. to even post up all of our maps. BTW about the vehicles. There is a mod for more vehicles and explosives and for different stuff on the editor. You just have to look around for it. There are also mods for weapon loadout restrictions. Though this is for PC. If you do play the PC farcry 2. Come over to player match to {1S2K} Servers.

BTW about the vehicles. There is a mod for more vehicles and explosives and for different stuff on the editor. You just have to look around for it. There are also mods for weapon loadout restrictions.
    Where is this mod you speak of that increases the limit of vehicles and explosive objects? I NEED THIS!

Far Cry 3 Elite Member neokinesis's Avatar
    Originally posted by Brian2k7:
    I NEED THIS!
    Why do you need this?

Why would you ask me why I need it? Sounds pretty redundant to me seeing as how there's one answer that's blatantly obvious to anyone reading the title of this section of the forums and with knowledge of the limitations in game.

Originally posted by Brian2k7:
    Why would you ask me why I need it? Sounds pretty redundant to me seeing as how there's one answer that's blatantly obvious to anyone reading the title of this section of the forums and with knowledge of the limitations in game.
    here it is, include the FP-objects too:

http://forums-de.ubi.com/eve/f...203/m/7581072288/p/1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________ UPDATE : "Finos Editor Mod™" v2.6.21 --- YOU NEED TO INSTALL "FarCry 2 - Fortunes Edition™" ! --- DISCLAIMER: This mod is provided "as is", w

Hey, Far Cry 3 New map maker requests for consoles!!!! First You need to have more than 1 person be able to make a map at once...But the host of it can change it so friends or randoms cant join or edit. The object placement limit needs to be raised so we can make full size maps. Then more ways to edit objects like maybe color, size, damage resistant( can be blown u or through) etc.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345