I just got a copy of the PC version of BG&E, and like a lot of other people I had audio/video synchronization issues. After doing a lot of digging I found this post in the archives. Using the fix given in the post my synchronization issues were fixed. Since there seem to be a number of posts discussing this issue that have gone unanswered I'm link to the old discussion to help others in my situation (and since I can't bump an archived post).
Direct links to the fix are:
I'm running an unpatched version of BG&E, with V-SYNC turned on for my NVidia Go 6800. Instead of running the game exectuable, I run 'Full Processing.exe' to start the game. I put the executable in the BG&E directory, though this may not be necessary.
Unfortunately this breaks my logitech profiler customization for my game pad.