Thread: stubbs the zombie soundtrack | Forums

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ben Kweller â€" Lollipop
    The Raveonettes â€" My Boyfriend’s Back
    Death Cab for Cutie â€" Earth Angel
    Rogue Wave â€" Everyday
    Cake â€" Strangers in the Night
    The Walkmen â€" There Goes My Baby
    The Dandy Warhols â€" All I Have to Do Is Dream
    Oranger â€" Mr. Sandman
    The Flaming Lips â€" If I Only Had a Brain
    Clem Snide â€" Tears on My Pillow
    Rose Hill Drive â€" Shakin’ All Over
    Milton Mapes â€" Lonesome Town
    Phantom Planet â€" The Living Dead (original song) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> ganked from gamespot

this soundtrack is looking awesome. dandy warhols, phantom planet, ben kweller, and death cab all on one soundtrack equals bliss.

it's a zombie game.

PLUS it's built with the halo engine. i seem to have some drool here.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

**** how have I never heard of this game????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Theres my post... I would like my two cents now, if you please.

With the exception of Cake, this sounds like another generic alternative rock soundtrack. Yawn.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedMachineD:
    With the exception of Cake, this sounds like another generic alternative rock soundtrack. Yawn. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

generic is hoobastank and **** like that. what's cutting edge to you?

Come on red, Flaming Lips? Death Cab For Cutie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Theres my post... I would like my two cents now, if you please.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Warholism:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedMachineD:
    With the exception of Cake, this sounds like another generic alternative rock soundtrack. Yawn. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

generic is hoobastank and **** like that. what's cutting edge to you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hoobastank isn't alternative, they're about as mainstream as they get.

When I think cutting edge I think Healing Salve, Microsonic, Maximum Suck, etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Warholism:

generic is hoobastank and **** like that. what's cutting edge to you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I think cutting edge I think Healing Salve, Microsonic, Maximum Suck, etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maximum suck? case in point. the verdict stands: the bands on this soundtrack are awesome.

When I think cutting edge I think Healing Salve, Microsonic, Maximum Suck, etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maximum suck? case in point. the verdict stands: the bands on this soundtrack are awesome. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    have you even heard of the suck? have you even LISTENED to the suck?

maximum suck? case in point. the verdict stands: the bands on this soundtrack are awesome. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    have you even heard of the suck? have you even LISTENED to the suck? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'll pass, hombre.

I, on the other hand, have some downloading to do.

"Insanity runs in my family ... It practically gallops."