In the name of Splinter Cell fans and PC Gamers, we demand to Ubi a WORTHY versión of SCCV for PC.
Please, consider the differences between playing on PC and playing on console.
If the main development is the 360 version, something I completely understand, consider this when you port the game to PC:
- Support for Windows XP and Windows Vista (x32 and x64)
- Support for multithreading (core AND QUAD core processors)
- ADAPT the HUD to mouse and Keyboard.
- Correct support for main gamepads out of the box.
- Many configuration options (graphics, controls, audio, etc.)
- FREE online.
- Proper support for different aspect ratios, 4:3, 5:4, 16:9, 16:10, with aproppiate automatic FOV for each resolution.
- DX10 compatibility.
- The same minimum requirements as SCDA.
- TEST THE GAME BEFORE RELEASE. PLEASE!! NO BUGS!! If it's necessary, colaborate with intel, AMD and NVIDIA and ensure proper hardware compatibility, HDR+AA function and support for multiple AA and AF.
I mean.... I WANT to play SCCV on PC. I've being playing all Splinter Cell series on PC. I like it. Even I have and XBOX360.
And I'm very, very, very dissapointed with the PC version of SCDA.
I DON'T WANT AGAIN SUCH A MISERABLE PORT. Make a decent conversion this time, ok? I pay for this game, so I think I have reasons to ask for it.
If you can't... or you don't want develop a GOOD PC VERSION, don't do it. REALLY. It's better not have a PC version, than have a direct port from console. It's an insult for us, PC Gamers.
Thanks for reading me.