Thread: PC FC2 server downtimes | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hi,

Its really annoying FARCRY2 server go down in primetime and without warnings.

Not once, but every day the same S h I t.

UBI??? Whats up guys???

Get your act together, because this really sucks.

Or warn the players at least, i can understand that maintenance is needed, or you try to make the maintenance same time every day, or put in a warning system.

cheers
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi,

Its really annoying FARCRY2 server go down in primetime and without warnings.

Not once, but every day the same S h I t.

UBI??? Whats up guys???

Get your act together, because this really sucks.

Or warn the players at least, i can understand that maintenance is needed, or you try to make the maintenance same time every day, or put in a warning system.

cheers

Soglasen. UBI! Zaebali vy pidarasy! KAKOGO XYJA JA ETU IGRU KUPIL....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,

2de time tonight,

this is getting hilaric,

in the middle of a funnywar we got again disconectted because the FARCRY2 server went down.

OMG UBI, this can not continue like this;

Fix that stupid server thing.

PIDARASI VI EBY4IE. DOLBAEBI ZASYNTE ETY EBANYU IGRY SEBE V JOPU. Vam pidarasam nado ryki pootrivat za vashe izdanie. Yebani.
    F.U.

Their not fixing it, on PC, there was over 20 matches running on thursday and now there is the odd one or 2 with less then 6 people in it? But what are they doing to help??? Their releasing a patch that gives us more stuff but the BEST part is we get to pay for IT!!!!!! Isn't it FANTASTIC!!!! Instead of fixing bugs they release a patch so we can spend more money on a game that in a couple of weeks will be in the "Two for $5 bargain bin". I mean i loved the multi-player but scaming us on a game that now dosn't work that making us pay more??!? I think they are making as much money as they can before escaping to the Bahama's and spending all the money they ripped of us!

$50 game that doesn't work plus and expansion that does not work for $10? You begin to wonder......

I believe it's too late for FC2 MP. To have a spattering of PC players when sales were supposedly in the tens of thousands pretty much tells you that.

Everyone became overwhelmingly frustrated with MP in the first 2 weeks of release and have jumped ship for other well managed multi-play games such as L4D, CODWAW,Crysis WH and others.

A fully functional FC2 MP front-end and non outage servers from a comprehensive patch may bring back a few players, but I've pretty much lost hope.
    -Game Laptop-
    ASUS G73JH-X3
    Win7 64bit
    i7-720QM
    ATI Radeon HD 5870
    EAX 4.0 3D surround
    8gb DDR3 1066
    17.3" 1920 x 1080 display

-PC-
    [i]XP SP2
    Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 2.4GHz
    GeForce 8800 GTS (640MB)
    MoBo D975XBX 'BadAxe'
    Intergrated 5.1 s

I haven't given up hope entirely, but I'm getting there.

The worst thing is: FC2 amplifies the crappiness of Punkbuster. The damn thing NEVER updates on its own. You can't expect people to check for punkbuster everyday, just to play a game. Most people don't even know how to do that!

It seems that nobody cares about how crappy things work, or probably don't believe us. They must be sitting at their 360's all day and think... yeah yeah... PC... pff

(No pun intended on the 360 owners)
    Wishing all gamers a Fraggin Good 2009
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Join the newest FarCry2 Community: FarCry2MapMakers Now Live!