Thread: TROPHIES GLITCHED | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Stealth Operative trophy glitched.. I've played through game 3 times with no alarms going off and no bodies ever found.. still no trophy.. I even tried deleting my game save data and utility before the 3rd playthrough.. very frustrating that so many people are having trophies glitch on the first Splinter Cell HD.. I called Customer Support and they were useless.. didn't offer any advice or help... if you search splinter cell trophy glitches you'll see a lot of results.. MAKE A PATCH AND FIX THEM UBISOFT
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Stealth Operative trophy glitched.. I've played through game 3 times with no alarms going off and no bodies ever found.. still no trophy.. I even tried deleting my game save data and utility before the 3rd playthrough.. very frustrating that so many people are having trophies glitch on the first Splinter Cell HD.. I called Customer Support and they were useless.. didn't offer any advice or help... if you search splinter cell trophy glitches you'll see a lot of results.. MAKE A PATCH AND FIX THEM UBISOFT

Same Here.FIX THE DAMN THING UBISOFT!!!

I called Ubisoft this morning.. the rep I spoke to said he's not aware of them trying to do any kind of patch.. UBISOFT IS GOING TO HELL... NO ONE BUY UBI GAMES.. BY BF3 OR MW3.. TO HELL WITH UBI.. they don't deserve customers.. also remember.. they were jerks to only release Conviction on XBOX when all the other ones were on PS3..

i pass trough the police station witout firing a single little bullet over 7 times and no relative trophy....i pass the game without even picking a medical kit and i dint get imune.......Please fix this IS JUST A NEW PATCH..........anybody who understand the software and had the proper tools could do it WHY THE BIG UBI CANT

Wait wait....I just don't understand one thing, how are you guys not ashamed to have games in THIS condition available on the market? Don't you know that's bad policy???
    I mean, first PoP, now this ****, and as I heard alot of other games have big issues...i mean, i play the game without even having medkit in my inventory, not to mention i didn't use one, and i get no ****ing trophy? How do you think this reflects on your company?
    I'm sure I'm not buying nor Future solider nor Far Cry 3 after this...bad policy Ubisoft, bad....again...get your **** together and don't release games if they are half broken! And if they are BROKEN, at least have some decency to FIX them!!!!!!