Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do I go on the official Alive and Kicking website to view the pics I uploaded? | Forums

I can't find the area that I need to go to on the website to view the pics I uploaded from my Xbox. Anyone have the link or can tell me where exactly to go?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I can't find the area that I need to go to on the website to view the pics I uploaded from my Xbox. Anyone have the link or can tell me where exactly to go?

Having a similar problem. Can't figure out how to upload the pics at all. Every time I try to go to share a photo it directs me away from the game to log in to Uplay, but when I go back to the game it still re-directs me back to Uplay. I already have an account and it is logged in. How do I upload the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by O20neLayer View Post
    I can upload photos but they just seem to sit in a pending review state on the above site and it's not possible to share anything until it's approved. Anyone actually managed to get any pics approved/shared?

Quote Originally Posted by bobpullen View Post
    I can upload photos but they just seem to sit in a pending review state on the above site and it's not possible to share anything until it's approved. Anyone actually managed to get any pics approved/shared?
    i have this problem to :/

Seemed to sort itself out for me after a few days, although admittedly I did give the Ubisoft support Twitter folk a nudge. On a completely unrelated note, my mail server bounced the notification email I should have received when you replied to my post because it's being sent from an address with an invalid .onbe TLD:

Code:
     onbe is not a valid TLD
        1 P apache@pdc-forums-web01.ubisoft.onbe             22:25:18          mdc-onl-mail-out01.ubisoft.com[216.98.52.32]     mdc-onl-mail-out01.ubisoft.com
    The forum sysadmins should probably fix that.

Waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by bobpullen View Post
    I have photos that have been waiting to be approved for two months now. Now that this is no longer a new title, it seems they have moved on to care about bigger and better things. In the meantime, would be nice if they would just remove the whole idea of having to validate each photo.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewDailys View Post
    I have photos that have been waiting to be approved for two months now. Now that this is no longer a new title, it seems they have moved on to care about bigger and better things. In the meantime, would be nice if they would just remove the whole idea of having to validate each photo.
    Have you tried giving them a nudge on Twitter? @UbisoftSupport

Yep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast