Thread: Dreamz of Sarindipity | Forums

Banned
    sometimes i get an idea, think it out till it's end, and then find some way to vent it.
    i have a begining for a rainbow story. it involves keller and his squad, and how they defeat a chemical atomist who has develepod a near perfect nerve gas. after years and years with rainbow and near his end as team leader, logan finds himself entering a large city in search of a mob of gunmen, equiped with the latest in biological protection and weoponry. the terrorist, who ill only call pink vapour for now, has seized a major structure of the city, and released the deadly nerve agent, sarin gas, effectively killing many civilians.
    to add dimension to gaming, logan will have to wear the latestest tech for synapse seizing bio terror. all though sarin can be invisible, vapour has added elements to this deadly equation, and a cloud of gas looms thickly over several blocks of a downtown mecca.
    at this point this is as far as i can get, but i like it (and finding something i write likable, is very difficult).
    i write this because i know how george lucas employs writers to finish, or at least lengthen, his space saga, and hope someday writers will be able to write like the clancy. regardless of what happens with clacy's legacy, this story of mine will mimic nearly everything that we have seen so far, and then delve deeper into an awsome history of the rainbow squads.

(obviously there are major holes in this story, so dont feel free to butcher it till your heart is once again content, just kidding, lol. actually im growing a tougher and tougher skin when it comes to the labourious task of story making)

i know that others have ventured the dark unknown and submitted stories of keller to this forum, this one is mine, and so far i feel like i can write a reasonable novel about logan keller

any worthwhile suggestion are whole heartedly wellcome
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    sometimes i get an idea, think it out till it's end, and then find some way to vent it.
    i have a begining for a rainbow story. it involves keller and his squad, and how they defeat a chemical atomist who has develepod a near perfect nerve gas. after years and years with rainbow and near his end as team leader, logan finds himself entering a large city in search of a mob of gunmen, equiped with the latest in biological protection and weoponry. the terrorist, who ill only call pink vapour for now, has seized a major structure of the city, and released the deadly nerve agent, sarin gas, effectively killing many civilians.
    to add dimension to gaming, logan will have to wear the latestest tech for synapse seizing bio terror. all though sarin can be invisible, vapour has added elements to this deadly equation, and a cloud of gas looms thickly over several blocks of a downtown mecca.
    at this point this is as far as i can get, but i like it (and finding something i write likable, is very difficult).
    i write this because i know how george lucas employs writers to finish, or at least lengthen, his space saga, and hope someday writers will be able to write like the clancy. regardless of what happens with clacy's legacy, this story of mine will mimic nearly everything that we have seen so far, and then delve deeper into an awsome history of the rainbow squads.

(obviously there are major holes in this story, so dont feel free to butcher it till your heart is once again content, just kidding, lol. actually im growing a tougher and tougher skin when it comes to the labourious task of story making)

i know that others have ventured the dark unknown and submitted stories of keller to this forum, this one is mine, and so far i feel like i can write a reasonable novel about logan keller

any worthwhile suggestion are whole heartedly wellcome

Banned
    I wish they would just kill off Logan Keller... he's such a dweeb. Him and his two-man wrecking crew. The Vegas story was just so stupid. It's not what Rainbow is about.

I admire you for writing, I've wanted to for a while. I just don't think they should continue the "Logan Keller Saga." If you haven't already, you should read Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy. That should start you on the path to a much better story for the inevitable RS sequel. Rainbow is about an international group. Based in England. They combat terrorism globally, and in small "doses", if you will. They don't have this long, continuous excursion. They don't let anyone know who they are.

This is something I would like the series to get back to. 15-20 small missions, where you get in, take down the tangos, and get out. With at least four guys.

Sorry for the OT at the end there.

Good luck with your writing in the future.

I HATE Logan! He is most definitely a dweeb.

Bring Back Domingo Chavez!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rogue__Spear:
    Shoving

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TW_Night_Fox:
    I HATE Logan! He is most definitely a dweeb.

Bring Back Domingo Chavez! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> bring back the real main character