Thread: What are all the issues you are experiencing | Forums

Ok I feel this is the worst game I have played in a long time.

The gameplay is fun but the programming is horrendus. As a game programmer and designer myself I view this as developers missusing the ability to patch games.

This game has the potential to be damaging to systems. I experience issues where the textures and lighting fail to load by game start and at times take a whole minute to load.
    The game ends up playing with solid color palletes, the acu camo is just a pale tan and my russian cammo is just blue. glass is not opaque and many other graphical issues.

I also have an issue where the game simply is not loading properly, it took me 4 hrs to start the single player campaign.

I also noticed if you plug the controller into the USB cord while ingame it will unsync it from your PS3 and you have to restart your PS3 just to use the wireless again.

Another issue is with movement. Whether or not I am playing a multiplayer or single player game the movement does not work. I will be pushing the thumbstick forward and at times the character stops moving. So you are walking forward then all of a sudden you stop like you caught on the edge of a wall.

This is coming from an original Rainbow Six fan. Ive been playing since Rainbow Six on the N64 and this game is a mixture between rainbow six 3 and GRAW so its quite fun, but the programmers need to be more motivated to produce better code.

Simply to put this I feel that I am playing an early beta game, not a finished title.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ok I feel this is the worst game I have played in a long time.

The gameplay is fun but the programming is horrendus. As a game programmer and designer myself I view this as developers missusing the ability to patch games.

This game has the potential to be damaging to systems. I experience issues where the textures and lighting fail to load by game start and at times take a whole minute to load.
    The game ends up playing with solid color palletes, the acu camo is just a pale tan and my russian cammo is just blue. glass is not opaque and many other graphical issues.

I also have an issue where the game simply is not loading properly, it took me 4 hrs to start the single player campaign.

I also noticed if you plug the controller into the USB cord while ingame it will unsync it from your PS3 and you have to restart your PS3 just to use the wireless again.

Another issue is with movement. Whether or not I am playing a multiplayer or single player game the movement does not work. I will be pushing the thumbstick forward and at times the character stops moving. So you are walking forward then all of a sudden you stop like you caught on the edge of a wall.

This is coming from an original Rainbow Six fan. Ive been playing since Rainbow Six on the N64 and this game is a mixture between rainbow six 3 and GRAW so its quite fun, but the programmers need to be more motivated to produce better code.

Simply to put this I feel that I am playing an early beta game, not a finished title.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote