Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Admin(s) of fc2 ovh dedicated server 25 | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I dunno where to write but im gonna write it here.

I dont like selfish admins who can kick or ban when ever they want. I dunno who banned me from the server u see on the subject, but i wanna send a message. Get skills, chill out and grow up. I dunno the reason why u banned me. Did some1 say 'hey that guy xeets' lol and u believed him?!?. In that case it looks like there is a skill limit on ur server.

Anyway this whole game and servers with admins seems to be pretty bad taken care of. I have seen aimbots and something i have seen very first time what is amazing run speed. I dunno what that hack is. They can do their ****ty job and nobody bans them, but some ****** decided to ban me rofl.

so i hope u can see that message and unban me. Ofc I can do it by myself aswell, but it's ur job to unban me cuz u did it without any good reason.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I dunno where to write but im gonna write it here.

I dont like selfish admins who can kick or ban when ever they want. I dunno who banned me from the server u see on the subject, but i wanna send a message. Get skills, chill out and grow up. I dunno the reason why u banned me. Did some1 say 'hey that guy xeets' lol and u believed him?!?. In that case it looks like there is a skill limit on ur server.

Anyway this whole game and servers with admins seems to be pretty bad taken care of. I have seen aimbots and something i have seen very first time what is amazing run speed. I dunno what that hack is. They can do their ****ty job and nobody bans them, but some ****** decided to ban me rofl.

so i hope u can see that message and unban me. Ofc I can do it by myself aswell, but it's ur job to unban me cuz u did it without any good reason.

...and thats the problem with all these servers and different rules (probably not the case here) People dont know what to expect when they join a server; what the auto messaging rules will be. The last player in before a match starts often ends up missing the auto message, and does not see what the rules are. Many times they end up banned for breaking a rule they did not know existed, without warning.

As I said, thats probably not the case here. I see players all of the time claim that some one is cheating, and on the occasion I do go and review the screens 99% of the time they are not cheating and it is just a player who feels that they should never die.

I think with the speed hacks and wall hacks and whatever else there is, many server admins are just paranoid and jump when someone crys cheater. I have only banned for cheating on 3 occasions, and two were obvious as they joined and were suddenly a level 30 in the lobby.

Funny, another thread I was watching turned to 'over-admining' as I am going to call it from now on.

If you catch them running, check out UNS servers. I pay attention, but im not a constant prescence and I do review screens and try to catch cheaters, but i by no means ban ban ban people.

My rules: be cool, have fun.

Plain and simple

I just shot ppl with dart rifle. Maybe I shot an admin too many times with dart Just b4 I got banned some BOurne who was on my side begun to shot at me with flare gun. Then I asked why did he ran after me firing flares at me. Boom banned. Kids:/

I begun to play FC2 hoping to get rid of haxors by changing the game. ET is full of them, but seemly they are everywhere, also on FC. Im wondering why we cant spec ppl. That is one thing what makes cheating easier.

Gaming used to be fun until i got enough about cheaters. But lets see how this busting works.

Im waiting to see again Shkane2 who is one of those super sprinters

spam server 101

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DKM2:
    spam server 101 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and this means...... ?

I dunno nothing about player matches where ppl can run servers without punk buster, but in ranked, where I play, and where I'm sort of a vet by now, we don't see aimbots and stuff like that.

Thing is that very often when people are accused of hacking it's either lag (which may cause seemingly amazing run speed at times, and that can be lag IN EITHER END, so it may actually be YOU)... or it's actually a really skilled player who knows the game engine and who can take amazing shots. I've met a few. I'm one. I get hax accused all the time because of that. And I don't aimbot (You basically can't with punk buster.)

Regarding being kicked by servers for being good: That's a shame. I hate seeing that. I've been down that route so many times lately, and it's sad. I'm kicked on sight by many noob servers by now, because they think I hack. I hate to see that. Upside to that is that I'm in a clan that's great, and that we run our own servers. Don't wanna play me? Leave the server. See a lot of that too.

If you want fair servers with mature, adult admins who don't kick people on those grounds, play ranked, and find one of the wgc (Waikiki Gun Club) servers. We don't deal that kind of treatment to people.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by m0bzt3r:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DKM2:
    spam server 101 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and this means...... ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>\\

Ah I think I know. Those are the servers that run 30 or 40 Dedis, all with stock maps and many are just exact copies of each other, running the same mode and same map. I saw that a few times right before 1.03, and thought it was Ubi testing their new setup.

Apparently, someone feels that they need to run 30 servers just to get players. That dioesnt even make sense to me since they run stock maps. I might understand if it was someones own efforts at mapping, but stock maps? Really, c'mon. I have been very curious as to who is running these SpamServers too.

I've tried to log on ranked match servers but every time i got a message something like "you cant join this server now. Try again later". I have tried several times it. Rebooting pc doesnt help. And many times pings are shown as 9999. I have adsl2+ connection (27/3 mbit/sec) I think that should be enough fast to join most of the servers. Do u kno about that ping issue?

About that fast run. I have seen that lag thing when running player suddenly stops or disappears for 0.5 seconds then he appears like 20 meters away from the point he stopped or disappeared. But for example that Shkane2 rly had fun running around the map like 100 mph. Today I saw another player doing that same. He jumped very long jumps from roof to roof. Ofc I said stop that speedrunning and asked if there are admins on the server who wud warn or kick him but nobody didnt care. Well i rly think i need to find a server where are cool ppl and no haxors.

Without PB enabled, that may be a hard task. I would find non-dedicated servers if you are running non pb player matches, as these will be your best hope for a well admin'd server. I believe FCCZ runs without PB over there, and is always admin'd by a hacker hater (as all good hosts are) Pacient is very good at catching hacks, and he is always on the ball.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast