I am very impressed with this game, especially after seeing the long gameplay vid. If you can shed some light on some things such as:
- 1)ammo. The suppressing squad must put out a lot of rounds. Do they have infinite ammo, will they run out of ammo, or will they scrounge ammo off dead enemy?
- 2)do you control a tank with the point and click interface, like a squad?
- 3)are there anti armor weapons like the bazooka in the game.
- 4)is there am aiming reticle when the weapon is in the ready position, not the iron sight view, like a dot or cross. Sometimes you need to snap off a shot without bringing up the sights.
- 5)If your original men are killed, who replaces them, more generic soldiers with less skill?
- 6)Can you take a certain amount of hits before you get killed and does it affect movement or shooting.
It looks like a really authentic and fun tactical game. Definitely a must buy.
[This message was edited by Kurtz_ on Thu September 02 2004 at 07:04 AM.]
[This message was edited by WE_STAND_ALONE on Tue September 07 2004 at 04:55 PM.]