Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Website | Forums

Well, ive seen that Ubi has incorporated a new website layout for SWS.... Yet none of the links work. Nothing works other then the Communiuty Tab and the Order tab. This really blows cause new people to our community cant find out anything else. I was really looking foward to that join the slopes link but guess what that doesnt work either lolol... Failed
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well, ive seen that Ubi has incorporated a new website layout for SWS.... Yet none of the links work. Nothing works other then the Communiuty Tab and the Order tab. This really blows cause new people to our community cant find out anything else. I was really looking foward to that join the slopes link but guess what that doesnt work either lolol... Failed

Don't understand what you mean

Check your computer man. They did everything perfectly. Everything works great. 3 new gameplay movies and all the gear. Awesome! But what's up with the landings? It looks like your landing every trick.

Nah i figured it out.. ubi didnt format it to be compatible with firefox doesnt work at my houes, my friends house or any of the computers at my school =/(but now it does im guessing they saw my post early this morning). Then we tried it with Explorer then it worked fine but yeah the gameplay movies r pretty cool but they still feel like their invincible. Plus there still is no gravity factor this kinda reminds me of Tony Hawk the dude just like ollies up as high as he wants or atleast when he hits a jump he just flies he doesnt really have a sense of gravity.

whats the url guys... cause i typed in the old one and it came up with the old website

Waiting For Winter

from what i can see on the gear page they didnt get many sponsors thats for sure. definitely not as many as stoked. and why so many visor beanies. anyone who rides knows that they are a hassle. i was expecting to be able to have a few different types of helmets or something. at least they have the new lineup from union......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frozen_Nature1:
    from what i can see on the gear page they didnt get many sponsors thats for sure. definitely not as many as stoked. and why so many visor beanies. anyone who rides knows that they are a hassle. i was expecting to be able to have a few different types of helmets or something. at least they have the new lineup from union...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>oh god... here we go again....

I thought they had a nice variety of gear. Yeah i guess they could have had more but there is plenty to chose from. I just wish they had the burton love cuz thats the board i ride, but o well. Anyway, they did an awsome job with the website!! They included everything someone would want to know about the game.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Fresh Powder is like touching a boob for the first time, every time!

Yeah, there are only four board sponsors - Burton, Forum, Capita and Nitro. But really that isn't a problem for me because there are a lot of models. But damn, look at the jackets and pants there are tons of them. Ha I have the same special blend jacket with brown/light brown/blue stripes but without that big SB logo. Helmets would be good. Some of the songs are really good like White Rabbit which was in volcom Zac Marben add. I want to create my person and shred. I hope there will be a demo both for stoked and SWSB really soon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast