Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all european and russia players for x box 360 | Forums

um i dont whine im just asking does anyone kno how to delete the dum post that i did when i was drunk
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You can't delete it as long as there are replies to it.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Euros is boosters!We played 4vs4 i had left tank,Cv and rifleman,and(euros)my team,nuked on me!!!

LOL!!!! the 325 is still alive huh? well how you ae you guys doing? well I am playing on the PS3 now.

The 325 is a laughing stock. Sure, they are better than most 4v4 teams you'll play. Alas, they are run by the a sociopath, and with a good 2v2 partner, will be rendered ineffective.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fee_0405:
    The 325 is a laughing stock. Sure, they are better than most 4v4 teams you'll play. Alas, they are run by the a sociopath, and with a good 2v2 partner, will be rendered ineffective. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you tried playing the xbox 325th sure its full of new guys but sure is better than the ps3 325th

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GABETHEGAMER:
    LOL!!!! the 325 is still alive huh? well how you ae you guys doing? well I am playing on the PS3 now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were doing good Deadmeats is still leader and i've been to promoted to x.o. of a brigade. We havve alot of new guys but were better than what we used to be. so hows endwar on the PS3 you get more players over there?

The hell with them The motherland will never surrender to anyone we will win by our own ways FOR THE MOTHERLAND !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12