Thread: Highly impressed with the game! | Forums

After I watched all those videos in GT/IGN I must say that I'm highly impressed with Red Steel 2.

The first person combat probably is the best one out there which I've ever seen, seriosly. Looks fun, badass and awesome. Also, graphics also look very stylized.

But there are few points I dislike though. Is it possible that you could add toggle blood on/off to the game? Currently it's just destroying the feeling when there are no blood and opponents die arcade-style.

Or maybe just release a special collector's edition of a game which contains blood?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

After I watched all those videos in GT/IGN I must say that I'm highly impressed with Red Steel 2.

The first person combat probably is the best one out there which I've ever seen, seriosly. Looks fun, badass and awesome. Also, graphics also look very stylized.

But there are few points I dislike though. Is it possible that you could add toggle blood on/off to the game? Currently it's just destroying the feeling when there are no blood and opponents die arcade-style.

Or maybe just release a special collector's edition of a game which contains blood?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kamukoira:

Or maybe just release a special collector's edition of a game which contains blood? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree about the blood but not about the collectors edition (I hate it when companies give bonus content to players who buy CE it's like having to pay extra money to get the full game)