Thread: How to get the Tear of Asha Item? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

New to the series. Never played it before.

How to get the Tear of Asha Item? I'm in the necromancy campaign and to build a final building I need a Tear of Asha Item.

Is it related to the Fragment of the moon disc (whatever that is)? and How to get these fragments?

Is Hotseat mode required for this? What is Hotseat mode, it's not explained in Fan manual or anywhere.

This is annoying as it seems I'm the only one asking these questions. Am I missing something or some website?

Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

New to the series. Never played it before.

How to get the Tear of Asha Item? I'm in the necromancy campaign and to build a final building I need a Tear of Asha Item.

Is it related to the Fragment of the moon disc (whatever that is)? and How to get these fragments?

Is Hotseat mode required for this? What is Hotseat mode, it's not explained in Fan manual or anywhere.

This is annoying as it seems I'm the only one asking these questions. Am I missing something or some website?

Thank you.

Fragment of the moon disc is split in 4 parts. you need to collect all 4. once you have all 4 the tear of asha will appear on the map. When it appears you need to go and collect it, then bring it to your main city to build it.

the 4 parts is spread all over the map, defended by somewhat stronger creeps then normal items.

Yes, but where?? Four parts in which campaign?? I know it's in parts....

Ignoring last reply which tells me nothing...I hate it when people post for posting. Where are the four parts, in which campaign? is it random campaign? + the other questions I posted.

Thanks.

In the campaigns, there will be 4 fragments of the moon disc on the same map. Then all 4 fragments have to be given to the same hero; when they are you will get a flash on the minimap indicating where to go to pick up the tear. I missed it the first time and had to reload a save and watch the map closely. There might be some way to make the map re-ping the location but if so I don't know it. Go to that spot on the map and you can collect the Tear, then bring it to your level 4 city assuming you've built one up that high and you can build the Tear of Asha building.

In each campaign as I understand it on at least one of the maps you can build the Tear of Asha building. As for hotseat, non-campaign maps, I still haven't figured out what the fragments of the moon disc do. I played one map and collected like 7 or 8 fragments and nothing ever happened.

Incidentally, I hate this implementation of the "grail hunt" that has been around the series since the original King's bounty. It's no longer a treasure hunt at all, just a collection quest. Really a step back in the flavor of the series as far as I'm concerned.

On the adventure map.

In campaign, this is indicated by a special quest/sidequest in quest window.

In skirmish... I guess all maps have these parts spear around the map.

Some of the campaign maps are bugged, and shows that building even though artefact is not in map. and i bet its something you cant get anyways, so it doesn't matter much weather its shown there or not, so ubi is lazy and doesn't prioritize removing that building, cause you cant build it anyways. So for the campaign part, ignore that building unless you get a quest to build it.. its been like that in all the other homm's as well.

As for the tear and moon discs themselves.
    If you find one artefact, its bound to be 3 more. and theyre not hidden, so its about impossible for you to play through any map without finding any of the 4.

2nd, some maps, those 4 discs merged into an item that item that gives the spell summon phoenix. summons 3-4 phoenix. i think it was pocket slot. (might be spellpower related, i played might hero and didn't bother checking with magic hero.)

and if you only find a few of those fragments, but seem to miss the last one or so.. try equipping the handcuffs (or use wolfs claw, dynasty weapon lvl 3 skill) to prevent enemy heroes from escaping -> guaranteeing you get all his artefacts when you kill him.. theres a possibility other heroes picked it up.

Actually his reply says it quite clearly, might've helped to read it better...

But to make it clearer for you:

You get the Tear of Asha by combining 4 pieces of the Moon Disc which are scattered artifacts all over the map the side quest appears in.

You find all 4 of these and place them on one hero to combine them, the quest will update and turn it into a Disc that can summon Phoenixes in combat and also reveal the location of the Tear of Asha on the map.

You go to this location and pick it up like an artifact and then return the hero who collected it back to the town of your choice where you can then create the Tear of Asha building and complete the quest.

You can also keep the Disc that summons phoenixes like any Set Items, they will carry over into the next map for Campaigns unlike other relics which don't.

And no, Hotseat Mode is just a multiplayer mode used on the same computer (often referred to as "local co-op" these days). It's not part of the Campaign at all.

And to note finally...there's plenty asking questions about the Tear of Asha on these forums, just look through them in future.

Hope that helps, that's the best explanation you'll get...just keep searching the map and you'll find the Fragments eventually.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">4 pieces of the Moon Disc which are scattered artifacts all over the map the side quest appears in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And all over which map? The campaign maps or a certain map?

I don't even have one piece!

I thoroughly completed tutorial and thoroughly completed four necromancy maps. Cleared every corner, every monster and every side quest, yet still zero moon discs artifacts.

Now it is required by one of the buildings in the Necro campaign, just out of the blues... is this normal?

Maybe it is as other people responded. The map is bugged or other heroes picked it up and retreated, or it says it's required for a building type that shouldn't be there for the scenario. I remember Ubisoft games to be better than this.

Thanks for replies.