Thread: To D'Ni -- the Fourth CZMU Marker | Forums

I am having a heck of a time completing "To D'Ni". To get the fourth CZMU Marker you have to either do a suicide jump off the cliff and click on the marker while falling or somehow you have to get so close to the edge that you can see the marker and click on it without going over. I have tried both ways and cannot spot any marker. What can I do to get the fourth CZMU Marker and wrap up this part of the game. Fretful Jim.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am having a heck of a time completing "To D'Ni". To get the fourth CZMU Marker you have to either do a suicide jump off the cliff and click on the marker while falling or somehow you have to get so close to the edge that you can see the marker and click on it without going over. I have tried both ways and cannot spot any marker. What can I do to get the fourth CZMU Marker and wrap up this part of the game. Fretful Jim.

shorah jim1123!

I found that if you shuffle close enough to the edge moving as close as possible to the trestle barrier on the left you can just get the marker. I found this by accident having done four or five suicide jumps without success. The marker itself was way down at the bottom of the screen and I was preparing another jump when to my surprise the mouse cursor filled out and I could get the stupid thing without leaping off the edge.
    ------------------------------
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Wildbe: You were right except I had to make a minor modification. Then again maybe it's different for each player. What I did was go up to the edge near the right hand trestle and kept shuffling sideways with the "comma" key past that trestle over towards the next trestle and suddenly the marker circle appeared along the edge of the clift and when I edged slightly further to the left I was able to secure a filled mouse cursor inside the marker circle and capture CZMU 4. Thanks. Not so fretful anymore Jim.

Glad to have been of service jim1123
    ------------------------------
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.