Thread: Just installed game and patches, game plays at warp speed... | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

It seems that the game is playing at super warp speed. Its not giving me time to read the directions on the screen.. they pop up and go away much too quickly. I seem to be sprinting continually, and strafing just moves way fast. Ive already set the mouse sensitivity to almost nothing, and its still acting strange. Here are my system specs if it helps

AMD X2 4200+
    2 Gig OCZ Gold ram
    ATI X850XT
    Soundblaster audigy ZS2

any thoughts? So far the game isnt any fun at all to play... its just so jumpy
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It seems that the game is playing at super warp speed. Its not giving me time to read the directions on the screen.. they pop up and go away much too quickly. I seem to be sprinting continually, and strafing just moves way fast. Ive already set the mouse sensitivity to almost nothing, and its still acting strange. Here are my system specs if it helps

AMD X2 4200+
    2 Gig OCZ Gold ram
    ATI X850XT
    Soundblaster audigy ZS2

any thoughts? So far the game isnt any fun at all to play... its just so jumpy

Extra note, It goes like its going to play, but when driving a vehicle, if i drive into the trees at all, its like it ejects me into the sky... i have to load the game to get back to where I can control anything

(i havent overclocked anything)

Its your 4200+. Far Cry does not play nice with dual core CPUs. You can set the affinity to one core and install the AMD dual core driver. (from the AMD site). After that you should be fine.

And use the edit button please (open folder with eraser). Double posting is frowned upon. Thanks.