Thread: unable to play online please help | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I have read the issues with the online spport and i am unable to get online an play farcry 2. It says the servers are unavailable right now please try later. Is anybody else have this problem to?
    please let me know so that i can play this game online, because i would really like to.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have read the issues with the online spport and i am unable to get online an play farcry 2. It says the servers are unavailable right now please try later. Is anybody else have this problem to?
    please let me know so that i can play this game online, because i would really like to.

please answer my question

bump

I'm having the same problem and have been searching for a 2 days now. Every time I try to login to an account, it says the Far Cry 2 servers are offline. I have a UBI.com account and I've typed in my CD Key correctly.

What's the deal?

ya what is the deal? i havent been able to play online since i bought the game.
    bump

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NateMan74:
    ya what is the deal? i havent been able to play online since i bought the game.
    bump </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I havent gotten to play online either since thursday..when i got the game.I have done everything that people have suggested to get it to connect but to no avail.
    I have two computers here and it wont connect on either pc.I even changed my DSL modem..connected directly to pc bypassing my switch but still nothing.

This is really ****ing me off now. We pay 50 bucks for a game we cant play online with?? This game shouldnt have been released with this kind of problem.I have never had a game do this before and ive played alot of online games.

Where is UBI..?? Cant they at least let us know if they are making a fix for this??
    This is very similar to what happend with Airborne and E.A games...and look where that game is today. It has maybe 15 people playing it on a busy night.

bump

i wonder if other people are playing online at all and not helping us cause their greedy and dont want anybody else to come on and play.

i do wish it would work though so i can play FC2 online =(