Thread: help cant get up guard tower in acre in ac2 | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

please help me i cant seem to grab on to the piece of wood above the balcony.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

please help me i cant seem to grab on to the piece of wood above the balcony.

Unapologetically awesome In a world gone tits up!

Ya i had problems with this as well for a while, i got up by activating on eagle vision and when the ledge turned blue getting up onto it... Not sure if thats how i managed it or if you just had to hit it at a certain angle.. Anyway gl with that, can be frustrating

man I tried 1000 times but I just can't climb on that wood thing over the balcony. I activate the eagle eye vision as well, but still no help. what to do?

climb the tower and stand on the railing in front of the wood perch and then jump up and u will grab the perch then pull yourself up. its all easy from there

i have the same problem to and i can't figure out how to get up that damn tower i am going to try the thing that CANADIANBULL sad and will post after that

i try that methode and the trick is to only use right-mouse and space NOT forward than you grab it and you are done