Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: WELCOME TO THE PROJECT LEGACY FORUM | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy626 View Post
    I don't think it's going to happen guys. It's a free game, so technically none of us are "Paying Customers", just loyal die hard fans being ignored. They aren't losing any money because we never paid money for it in the first place.
    That is true but they could lose money people could say "Update Project Legacy or we will stop buying Assassin's Creed games"

Good Morning,

I wonder if Project Legacy will be updated someday... It's a very great game that makes you a little 'addicted' about the "truth" of the History (you know what I mean ). I hope Ubisoft doesn't leave this game behind...

Quote Originally Posted by Sangheili_ View Post
    Good Morning,

I wonder if Project Legacy will be updated someday... It's a very great game that makes you a little 'addicted' about the "truth" of the History (you know what I mean ). I hope Ubisoft doesn't leave this game behind...

and Marvel Avengers Alliance is addictive, not PL

I am wondering if they will ever fix the bug that constantly bounces you out of the server

Master Assassin Altaïr!

Should make access a legacy project in telling the initiation of Altaïr in the brotherhood of assassins at Masyaf, it would be nice to see how he became the largest and most effective assassin of all time ...

The guy who created the Legacy Project deserves a standing round of applause .... Thank you for gifting us with these new memories!

I have a question....

On Project Legacy, everytime I try to play it, it says "There was a problem" and when I reload, the game doesn't load back up again. Is it a problem with the game or is it my computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Carbo98 View Post
    On Project Legacy, everytime I try to play it, it says "There was a problem" and when I reload, the game doesn't load back up again. Is it a problem with the game or is it my computer?
    It's not your computer, I'm having issues too,
    *cough* IF ONLY THERE WAS AN UPDATE.. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Carbo98 View Post
    Yeah i got the same problem
    I used Rockmelt, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome but on all browsers i got the same problem

"no further development being completed for Project Legacy at the current time." Don't hold your breath for even a quick patch to fix the stability issues.
    ---------=======---------
    We're all a little mad here...
    ---------=======---------
    MO:ULagain: Kevin Trillian
    KI#: 00433284

Project Legacy

When will DDS 2.0 come out?!

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast