Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Make Air Marshall? | Forums

OK...so I've managed to ACE every mission, successfully flown both mini-campiagns, and won the ACE duel for al 46 aircraft. My Campaign Rating is ACE, but my rank is still only Colonel. What more do I have to do to make Air Marshall?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

OK...so I've managed to ACE every mission, successfully flown both mini-campiagns, and won the ACE duel for al 46 aircraft. My Campaign Rating is ACE, but my rank is still only Colonel. What more do I have to do to make Air Marshall?

If you are playing the Wii version you should complete the campaign & mini-campaign with ace ratings. You also need to defeat all Aces so you get those nice skins. And ofcourse don't forget to complete the stand-alone Arcade missions for every craft possible. Then you will have to do the mission: Berlin 1945 for the final time and you will be Air Marshal. Your rank won't change, Air Marshal is just another skin for almost ALL PLANES, without needing to do anything else for it anymore.

I have attained the same status as you and still cannot get the Ace Marshall

I also have the same experience, aced all campaigns, completed ace and upgrades in standalone and mini campaigns, flew the Berlin mission "again" at ace and it still will not give me the air marshall. Questions to UBI result in "that's a game play question" and referred me to this forum. Not impressed with support or documentation though I like the game other than this last fustration. Any other ideas out there.

i am beginging to wonder if there is an air marshall rating

i have done the same as you have and canot get the air marshall rating

Hi.

I also doubt that an "Air Marshall" rank really exists. I finished the PC version: Campaign, Mini Campaign, Arcade and all the Duels, then played the Berlin Mission another time but my rank is still "Colonel" and I got no extra skin for any plane.

But one thing is really strange: in the PdF manual there is another plane, the Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star. This plane is still hidden or concealed and there is no way to unlock it, even if cheating.

What do yoo think about this?

i don't think air marshall is an actual rank you get. I it's a skin for all planes that says to others 'Turn back and hope you're faster than me. If not, don't forget to bail out when i shoot you down'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by P51DPilot:
    If you are playing the Wii version you should complete the campaign & mini-campaign with ace ratings. You also need to defeat all Aces so you get those nice skins. And ofcourse don't forget to complete the stand-alone Arcade missions for every craft possible. Then you will have to do the mission: Berlin 1945 for the final time and you will be Air Marshal. Your rank won't change, Air Marshal is just another skin for almost ALL PLANES, without needing to do anything else for it anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I still cannot get the air Marshal, any suggestions?....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast