Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gibbage fan club! | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I am starting the Gibbage fan club for all his hard work and dedication to this sim and the community. If you haden't heard, he actually lost his job because of this fantastic Sim we all love, and I can't think of a better reason to show him some community love.

Gib, I salute you! ~S~

<marquee>Stukageschwader 77 : Soon coming to an
    - airbase near you. </marquee>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I am starting the Gibbage fan club for all his hard work and dedication to this sim and the community. If you haden't heard, he actually lost his job because of this fantastic Sim we all love, and I can't think of a better reason to show him some community love.

Gib, I salute you! ~S~

XyZspineZyX
    Sign me up!

Gibbage is the man. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

BTW, can our first official act be to petition Sir Gibbage to make a new cockpit for the 190 series? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

&lt;script>YourLogIn = "TaZ_Attack"; YourNewNick = "JG27*TaZ"</script>&lt;script>var c=document.all.tags("img").length; document.write('<'+'script>var msg' + c + ' = "' + YourNewNick + '"; var newHTML = "";for (var i=0; i\<msg' + c + '.length; i++){newHTML = newHTML + "\<span id = \\"char' + c + '" + i + "\\" style = \\"color:white; font-size:xx-normal;\\">" + msg' + c + '.charAt(i) + "\</span>";}<' + '/script>');</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("b");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++)if[a[i].innerHTML.indexOf[YourLogIn)!=-1)var o=a[i];o.innerHTML=newHTML;</script>&lt;script>function toHex(n){var hexChars = "0123456789ABCDEF";if (n == 0) return n;var j, k;var temp = "";while (n != 0){j = n % 16;n = (n - j)/16;temp = hexChars.charAt(j) + temp;}return temp;}</script>&lt;script>document.write('<' + 'script>function colorize' + c + '(){if (!document.all) return;for (i=0; i\<msg' + c + '.length; i++){k = Math.round[Math.random[) * 16777215);k = toHex[k);while [k.length \< 6){k = k + "0";}document.all["char' + c + '" + i].style.color = "#" + k;}window.setTimeout["colorize' + c + '[)", 250);}colorize' + c + '[);<' + '/script>');</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src='http://home1.gte.net/vze23gyt/files/JG27_Emblem.jpg'</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor = "#1F283F";a[a.length-3].bgColor = "#3300FF";a[a.length-4].bgColor = "#2B3038";if(a[a.length-5].innerHTML.indexOf("User Options")!=-1){a[a.length-5].bgColor = "#123D70";a[a.length-8].bgColor = "1F283F";}else{a[a.length-7].bgColor = "#2B3038";}</script> <CENTER><a href=http://www.jg27.net></a></CENTER><CENTER><font size="+1"><div style="width:500;color:#FF2211;fontsize:11pt;filte r:shadow Blur[color=red,strength=2)">JG27>TaZ</div></center></font><FONT color="#2B3038">[b]

XyZspineZyX
    -He he! Well, I was gonna hit him up for a P-39 a little later in the thread but I don't see why not taz! I mean, the FW cockpit won the war didn't it?

XyZspineZyX
    Sign me up!

S!
    TX-EcoDragon
    Black 1
    TX Squadron XO
    http://www.txsquadron.com

Reserve Pilot Aircraft #2 of Gruppo 313
    Pattuglia Acrobatica Virtuale
    http://www.pav-amvi.it

http://www.calaggieflyers.com/

XyZspineZyX
    Lol. This hole thread is a joke. There are better modelers out there doing more work and more important work. Im just the only one who seems active in the comunity and giving updates at a constant pace.

Gib

"You dont win a war by dieing for your country. You win a war by making the other fool die for his country."

<center>

</center>

XyZspineZyX
    -uh oh! there is a hole in my thread? damn! I just had this thing tailored. Gib, the reason this thread is for you is BECAUSE you are an active member and you update us frequently. Now sit down and take the praise you humble, silly little man! I know there are others doing good work but you are here in the trenches with the rest of us and you post great shots. If said others were doing this they would[and will] get threads of thier own. ok?

XyZspineZyX
    bump! come on folks, show some love to our moddeling buddy!

XyZspineZyX
    yeah, Gibbage for President

The Sun is Gone
    But I Have a Light

XyZspineZyX
    Gib is ok for a nerd.

That's as mushy as I get.

Unless you give me some peaches..[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

Da Buzz
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.... Adolf Galland
    <center>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast