Thread: I think this sums up HAZE the best... | Forums

(quoted from Gamedaily HAZE Review )

"Despite these issues - the ridiculous space needed for install, the lame characterizations and the utterly laughable dialogue - Haze is a good first person shooter. It doesn't do anything vastly different from its competitors, but it doesn't need to. Just pop it into your PS3, relax and start shooting. Just take it easy on the Nectar."

On a side note, I really liked the embedded video in that review. It really showcased how to fight as a Promise Hand.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

(quoted from Gamedaily HAZE Review )

"Despite these issues - the ridiculous space needed for install, the lame characterizations and the utterly laughable dialogue - Haze is a good first person shooter. It doesn't do anything vastly different from its competitors, but it doesn't need to. Just pop it into your PS3, relax and start shooting. Just take it easy on the Nectar."

On a side note, I really liked the embedded video in that review. It really showcased how to fight as a Promise Hand.

lol, ive seen your posts on a bunch of sites. youre on a mission dude.

anyway, why does that quote sum up the game best?

I'm on a mission?

I don't give a **** who gets this game. This post was meant for other people who are interested in HAZE.

I didn't think you (of all people) would waste your time and our time by trying to rain on everyone's parade. So, you're not getting HAZE. Great. Go play whatever game you think IS great and have fun. I just don't get what you're trying to do. I think YOU are the one on a mission. A mission to tick a lot of people off.

Me, I was just pointing out to my fellow HAZE forum members a pretty good quote and stuff.

lol, 8m not raining on your parade dude, i just happened to see your name around the webs, and it strikes me as bold, considering your opinion is in contrast to the others where youve posted. i was just pointing that out.

as for the quote, i cant say i fully agree with it (havent played it yet, so i wouldnt know), but its a decent one. you just didnt go into why you thought it a good one, so i figured id ask for convos sake

Alright, fine. Why do I personally think that it sums up HAZE well?

Basically, it says that the game has its flaws, but get passed them and it's be a fun game. Just relax and have fun.

I agree with that. But, that's just me.

EDIT: and as for my contrasting opinions... I don't follow. Just like a lot of people, I'm still debating it back and forth. However, I still stand by my opinion that it isn't a horrible game and that the IGN rating was lower than it should've recieved. This is just my opinion, and I really have nothing to base it on except the FAQs, vids, screens, and everything else I've absorbed. I'll be able to give a more substantial opinion once I have the game.

Also, I'd like to state that a lot of the cheif concerns deal with the campaign. Hokey dialogue, bad plot, and poor AI. Whether it's true or not, if you have the right people in any multiplayer experience (deathmatch, team deathmatch, assault, or what have you) it can be a really fun experience. I look forward to having the dynamics of Promise Hand VS Mantel in online play. But, that's just me.

just relax and have fun....
    how can u relax while ur playing Haze.. honestly
    lol
    and all games now have really long installing times anyway so nobody cares about that ****...

I dont get what made people think it was going to be a dead serious war game/cinematic experience. I havnt played it but Im sure it has an interesting storyline and I know the gameplay and replay value will be golden as Timesplitters.
    -----------
    Indeedly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spideytman:
    just relax and have fun....
    how can u relax while ur playing Haze.. honestly
    lol
    and all games now have really long installing times anyway so nobody cares about that ****... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly id rather have a one time install than constant loads between missions

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klixx:

Exactly id rather have a one time install than constant loads between missions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen.
    "If games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?" - ???