Thread: LOMAC - Problem with flight controls | Forums

Hi Guys,

I need help.

Have recently purchased LOMAC & have encountered a very basic and nagging problem with the flight controls.

i use the keyboard to play & while pitching up or down using the arrow keys, the aircraft does not return to the neutral position upon releasing the respective keys. As a result, if i pitch up & release the key, the rate of climb keeps increasing and vice versa. this is really really irritating. can someone please help rectify this stupid glitch?

the right & left roll are perfect though. i.e. the flight returns to a neutral position upon releasing the arrow keys.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi Guys,

I need help.

Have recently purchased LOMAC & have encountered a very basic and nagging problem with the flight controls.

i use the keyboard to play & while pitching up or down using the arrow keys, the aircraft does not return to the neutral position upon releasing the respective keys. As a result, if i pitch up & release the key, the rate of climb keeps increasing and vice versa. this is really really irritating. can someone please help rectify this stupid glitch?

the right & left roll are perfect though. i.e. the flight returns to a neutral position upon releasing the arrow keys.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote