Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I robot (may eventually have spoilers, but i'm not saying anything) | Forums

Well, heres Lynx with you're weekly early movie review. Tonite I watched i, robot.

This movie completely exceeded my expectations, and then some. The CG is great, although not the best I've seen. They do pull off the illusion of robots interacting with reality, however, and that's whats important.

The story line is excellent. Its exciting, complex, and most important, its understandable. There were some parts in the film where a lightbulb went off in my head when I figured something out, and i kinda did an aha! to myself in the theater.

The action is intense, and well played out. the movie will make you hate these robots, and love them at the same time. They fight fiercly, and have no remorse for anything. The robots react to bullets realistically, despite being completely rendered. When they take shots, the fall apart and break down. Its entertaining to watch, and it's also compelling at the same time.

My biggest gripe about this film, theres some extremely unnessesary nude will smith action, not cool in my book, for obvious reasons haha.

Spiderman2 is still the best movie so far this year, in my opinion. But i, robot deffinatly deserves some props. This is a great movie, and i recommend it to all of you.

Through Jesus Christ, he has made me FIREPROOF
    "...peepers?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well, heres Lynx with you're weekly early movie review. Tonite I watched i, robot.

This movie completely exceeded my expectations, and then some. The CG is great, although not the best I've seen. They do pull off the illusion of robots interacting with reality, however, and that's whats important.

The story line is excellent. Its exciting, complex, and most important, its understandable. There were some parts in the film where a lightbulb went off in my head when I figured something out, and i kinda did an aha! to myself in the theater.

The action is intense, and well played out. the movie will make you hate these robots, and love them at the same time. They fight fiercly, and have no remorse for anything. The robots react to bullets realistically, despite being completely rendered. When they take shots, the fall apart and break down. Its entertaining to watch, and it's also compelling at the same time.

My biggest gripe about this film, theres some extremely unnessesary nude will smith action, not cool in my book, for obvious reasons haha.

Spiderman2 is still the best movie so far this year, in my opinion. But i, robot deffinatly deserves some props. This is a great movie, and i recommend it to all of you.

"...peepers?"

"Did you say .. Peepers?"

My website, It's Rigged!

[COLOR:GREE

thanks, lynx, i was always wondering about this movie...but now i just might consider it

"...you old fart!"

hey lynx why dont u open ur own website bout the movies? it can be called lynx's reviews or something...

Whoa!!! I just check the trailer!!! this movie may be awesome!!! and Will Smith is very good actor!!!

It's something like ANIMATRIX, in that episode of the robots, i guess, or you don't watch it???

bye

BRASILEIRO MESMO!!!

BRASILEIRO MESMO!!!

i just got back from seeing this movie, and it surpassed my expectations to the fullest extent...wow i feel smart it was really good, i recommend it to everyone, just like lynx. oh, and lynx, i liked sonny

"...you old fart!"

Man. Almost everyone who lives in the States and have seen this movies tells it's good. It's just so wrong that here in Finland it will premiere in 29th September. That's like, 3â½ months later than in USA. Why?! My God why? We had Spider-Man 2 only 6 days after it's premiere in States, all other big budget movies almost at the same time. But why I, Robot will be shown here... in September... It's like, frustrating. And I don't want to dl any screener etc. I don't support that kind of activity either. Whole situation just makes me sad.

Expect me when you see me.
    Expect me when you see me.

I get to see that movie tomorrow. It looks pretty good.

My own reviews website? Not a bad idea, especially since i have a ton of ISP webspace, maybe now I could have a use for it....

You know, i keep reading reviews on this movie from all sorts of publications, and many of them say its a mediocre, big summer movie, and nothing more. I say thats bull. This movie IS original, and is a fun ride the whole way through. No strings are left untide in the end. Whatever. Maybe i need to be doing the world's reviews for films....

"...peepers?"

"Did you say .. Peepers?"

My website, It's Rigged!

[COLOR:GREE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lynx-0-:
    You know, i keep reading reviews on this movie from all sorts of publications, and many of them say its a mediocre, big summer movie, and nothing more.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, i never trust reviews on movies... 95% of time they are wrong... like The Matrix... i guess that they don't understand the movie!!! hehehehe...

About Paweli... ONLY in september??? ... tooooooooo long... it's really strange, cause you say that Spiderman 2 took less then 1 week, so it's very much strange...

BRASILEIRO MESMO!!!

BRASILEIRO MESMO!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast