Thread: Corrupted graphics on a GeF Ti 4400 | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Initially the game didnt work, so I installed the latest detinatior drivers, then it actually allowed me to start up the game but the graphics got all corrupted... The main character looks like hes got spikey material coming out of his legs and some of the other models look like empty suits of armour, anyone got any ideas?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Initially the game didnt work, so I installed the latest detinatior drivers, then it actually allowed me to start up the game but the graphics got all corrupted... The main character looks like hes got spikey material coming out of his legs and some of the other models look like empty suits of armour, anyone got any ideas?

XyZspineZyX
    I have exactly the same problems. Upgraded from the (recommended) 43.45 (which gave startup error) to the 45.23.

System is Athlon 1700XP w 512Mb, GF 4200TI(128Mb), Audigy 1.

XyZspineZyX
    The latest NVidia Drivers are:

For Windows XP

Version: 53.03
    Release Date: December 9, 2003
    WHQL Certified

For Windows 98

Version: 53.04
    Release Date: December 9, 2003

Might be an idea to get these from www.nvidia.com then see how you get on.

P.S. Sorry for the big gaps in the post but it wouldnt let me make those bits bold without complaining i was using html!

XyZspineZyX
    I'm having the same problems but I have a Radeon 9700 pro.

XyZspineZyX
    With my R9700Pro i had to disable the water effects to get rid of graphics problems. Give that a go and if it doesnt work just play about with the other graphics options until it resolves itself. If you are running Cat 3.10 you should be fine as those are the drivers i played the game through with twice. Theres also newer 4.1 Cats out now which i havent tried yet but may be worth a look.